Noodles

Strawberries

Felix likes Changbin a lot.

It was on his 7th month as a trainee when he first felt his stomach flipping and somersaulting at the presence of the other. And, he clearly remembers how and when his huge well sealed feelings started.

It was one hot summer day and they were busy practicing and practicing and practicing when the older asked for his company to go to the convenience store and eat some ice cream cone together. Well, he blamed it on the heat of the sun and the humid weather for making his cheeks flush a little ruby than normal. But he can’t blame anything for a little fast paced beating of his heart and he knew whose fault it was. It was so cliché but he won’t like it any other way. Nonetheless, he never entertained the thought for he knew he couldn’t go any further. So, he kept it to himself up to this day and he thank the heavens for he thought the other members were one hundred percent oblivious of his growing feelings.

Well, not to Hyunjin.

Unlike how Felix thinks, Hyunjin was one hundred percent aware about Felix’s feelings towards their rapgod hyung, Changbin.

Hyunjin was too observant to notice every single thing. He notices the smallest details, the slightest mistakes, and even the tiniest change of a person’s mood and he thinks of it as very amusing. But not until he noticed the flourishing one sided love story of their two members.

To him, Felix is a living paradox. His voice, as deep as the thunder and his oozing charisma hides his real form because to Hyunjin, Felix is the softest and shyest member with the warmest heart, even compared to their youngest member, Jeongin. To him, Felix is like a child that needs to be taken care of. And he knew that he cannot just sit and watch Felix’s feelings shred to dust.

It was a rainy day and the clouds were all gloomed up while they make their way to their music video filming. Hyunjin was busy biting his lips and fidgeting his hair with his sight occupied by Changbin and Felix sitting side by side in front of him. He was thinking of the easiest way to bind their strings together but he was running out of ideas. It wasn’t easy, he told himself.

His eyes wandered to Woojin and Chan at the back who decided to take a short nap. Chan slowly slid his arm to the yellow stuffed lion Woojin was embracing and tried to steal it away.

“Ya, this is mine. Go get yourself one.” And with that, Woojin snatched his stuffed lion away from Chan.

There was a single snap in his head as if a lightbulb has been lit containing the brightest idea he had ever think of.

His lips curved into a smirk and his insides were screaming with anticipation already.

“Hey, Felix!” Chan and Woojin who were napping soundly didn’t make a stir at the back but Felix jumped in surprise with Hyunjin’s sudden behind hug attack with Changbin having no clue on what is happening.

“Eat Ramen with me later.” Felix’s face lit up like fireworks on a holiday and nodded endlessly.

Hyunjin, with all his might, decided to make Changbin jealous and route him to Felix’s heart. And with that, he slightly cringed and laughed for the cheesiness it sounded.

And Changbin still has no clue.