FOUR

Reverie [BTSxShinee]

                                                            (2020)

                                                (  Yaxima's p.o.v.)

"Eonnies have you not been sleeping well?" Asked our stylists looking concerned.

"Yah we told you to call us noonas"  we said crankily.They looked hurt.

"Mianhe we didn't mean to hurt you. Frankly we have not been sleeping well for a few days now." said Mika sheepishly.

'A few days? More like a month and two weeks' I thought laughing at our ridiculous situation.

Thankfully there were no scratches on our faces.

"Noonas  get some rest. We have to spend more time for makeup because of your dark circles" said our stylists.

  We have them a thumbs-up and went  home. We shared a house. We had to meet our manager for dinner. So that meant we had two hours to relax(yeah right).

"I will go mad soon" said Ritzu looking drained.

We looked no better. It had been two weeks since we met with our friends. We were scared to sleep and when we did we were too busy running for our lives in our dreams to actually rest. Suddenly Mika's and Ritzu's phones started ringing.

"Hello. Yeah one sec let me put my phone on speaker" they said.

"Jin hyung" said Ritzu.

"Key hyung" said Mika.

"Guys I am gonna run away from here and go to a place far far away" said Scarlett without preamble.

"That's a good idea" we chorused. Even the hyungs agreed.

"We are going to the vacation house aren't we? Asked Onew hyung from the background.

"Yeah. We'll meet you there in two hours" said Shera.

The vacation house was actually a group of villas which belonged to celebrities.We had three villas there(one for us, one for BTS and one for Shinee).. Many world famous celebrities owned villas there. The security level was high and we had privacy since no reporters were allowed. Shera called the staff to let them know we were coming. We packed and drove to the house. When we reached we saw that the guys had already reached.

"Hi" we waved at them and went to the house.

The villas were modern, sleek and white. Our villa overlooked a crystal blue pool. They were warm yellow lights inside. The staff had prepared it for us.

"Oh my sofa I missed you" said Shera collapsing onto the plush black sofa.

"How ya doin'Scarlett?" Teased Taemin hyung.

"Really hyung now's not the time. and FYI only Joey [from the serial friends] can pull it off" said Scarlett looking irritated.

All of us were ready to explode due to stress.

"I don't know what's gonna happen and I don't really care. I want peace" I said.

"Yeah we need to find a solution or Suga hyung will kill us" V hyung joked weakly. 

Suga hyung was drinking coffee but it didn't improve his mood. We remained silent lost in our own thoughts.

"We are losing it aren't we? " Said Jonghyun hyung.

"We are getting injured. My body is covered in scratches and bruises. I can't even wear tank tops or shorts" complained Jimin.

"Yeah and the makeup artist takes three hours instead of two for you" teased Jungkook hyung.

 'I wonder why this is happening to us' I wondered.

 

                                                                            [Kyung's p.o.v.]

                                              

                                                                          "Try to remember,

                                                                           But the vision fades,

                                                                            Wake up with scars

                                                                             And full of pain.

                                                                            Gotta keep a secret,

                                                                            Don't let them know.

                                                                            But I want you to live,

                                                                            So the secret will show."

       [A/N: This song is written by my friend Kyung. She wanted me to include it in the story. This song belongs to her.]

 "Good work Kyung. We are done for today" said the music director.

"Thank you" I waved goodbye and made my way to the car.

I had finally recorded the song.It had been in my head for a while now. I wrote this for my friends [don't ask me why, I just did]. As I got into my car my phone rang. I answered it seeing it was the manager of CZ.

"Hi eonnie" I said.

"We can't reach CZ. They are not picking up. It's the same with BTS and Shinee" eonnie was freaking out.

I had no idea either but I told her "eonnie don't worry tthey are with me. They are really tired. Can you please excuse them?"

She gave her consent telling me to tell them that they had to meet her tomorrow. She hung up and I tried calling them. They didn't pick up. Their phones were switched off. No surprise there. I was getting pissed.

'They could have at least given me a heads up' I thought to myself feeling frustrated.

I tried to calm down and think clearly. I had a hunch.I drove off to their houses. They were locked from the outside. I knew my hunch was right. I drove to the vacation house.

'You are going to get it from me Shera noona' I thought to myself.