FIVE

Reverie [BTSxShinee]

                                                                     [V's p.o.v.]

    "Hey shouldn't we at least tell somebody where we are?' Asked Mika looking worried.

"Do you think we'll get peace?" Asked Yaxima sounding tired. Mika remained silent.

"Hyungs you are older than us. Give us a solution" the girls told us. They looked like they would collapse from exhaustion.

"What the heck? If we had a solution we wouldn't be sitting here now looking pathetic" told Minho hyung angrily.

"Now I know why your fans are called flamers" Shera tried to diffuse the tension in the air.

"Mianhe hyung. We are all stressed" apologized Mika looking really sad.

Minho hyung looked guiltily at Mika. He looked like he regreted snapping earlier.

'What if--' "I have a suggestion" I said hesitantly. They looked hopeful.

"Why don't we tell Kyung the whole thing?" I said in a rush.

If looks could kill I would have been dead on the spot because Shera looked ready to tear me apart.

"Please don't kill me Shera" I whimpered.

"Dude relax, It was just a suggestion" said Scarlett.

"You want to drag my seventeen year old cousin into this? Do you have a death wish?" She asked in a deadly calm voice.

I was getting scared. My hyungs cleverly kept quite.

"Hey don't you thing Kyung would find out anyway? Wouldn't she be  angry that you didn't tell her?" Asked Mika softly.Shera knew that she had a point.

"Yeah you are right. Mianhe hyung. I just don't want her to get hurt". I nodded accepting her apology.

"So when are you gonna tell her?" I asked.

"I am not gonna tell her. All of us are".

Suddenly the calling bell rang. We almost fell in shock. We weren't expecting anybody. Ritzu went to answer it.

"Oh crap" we heard her cuss. We saw somebody following Ritzu.

"Hello noona dearest."

It was Kyung and boy did she look pissed. She glared at us, especially at me and Shera.

"Hi" we said sheepishly. 

'Mind telling me what's going on? It's not like you guys to leave without letting anybody know especially me" she said getting herself a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

"Ok so we are being attacked in our dreams" I said hurriedly.

"Yeah real smooth hyung. So diplomatic" said Jungkook.

Everybody glared at me except Jungkook who seemed to find it funny. "

Yah maknae" I started to retort but I got cut off by Kyung.

"Wait what? Do you think I am a five year old?' She asked us looking irritated.

She saw us trying not to laugh and said "wait let me rephrase that. Are you guys crazy? Do you think I'll believe this without proof?"

"You want proof? I'll give you proof" said Suga hyung quietly.He showed her his bruises.

"Oh my God. Are you alright? Did you get into a fight?" She asked looking concerned.

"He got attacked in his dream" said Shera gazing at  her imploringly. Kyung shook her head unwilling to believe her.

 

                                                                                 [Kyung's p.o.v.]

I couldn't believe it. I mean my own cousin was unwilling to tell me the truth.

"Noona I thought at least you will tell me the truth" I looked at her accusingly.

"She is telling you the truth" said Jimin hyung looking frustrated. We were at an impasse. Then Jonghyun hyung showed me his bruises. Following his lead, everybody showed me theirs. I was shocked but still a bit doubtful.

"Are you sure you guys didn't get into a brawl? By the way why are you still wearing makeup?" I asked them curiously.

They remained silent and went to wash off the makeup. I was shocked to se the dark circles under their eyes. The noonas were wearing full sleeves and they lifted them up and showed me their scars. I was speechless. I knew that they wouldn't get into physical fights.

"I believe you. Sorry for doubting you guys" I said apologetically.

They accepted my apology and filled me in on the details. I felt bad for them.

"I will cover for you whenever necessary. But we need to solve this" I said.

'I am scared for them' I thought to myself.