TWO

Reverie [BTSxShinee]

                                       (Jonghyun's p.o.v.)

"Girls say hi to the members of BTS and Shinee. They are going to be your mentors for a month" said their manager.

Their expressions were priceless. We were standing in ridiculous poses but their expressions were worth it. They looked utterly shocked. It looked like their eyes would burst out of their sockets.The atmosphere was silent and awkward. 

'What the heck?' Shouted the one with blue highlights.

The one with caramel highlights wasn't that affected. She looked the most levelheaded then. She was trying to calm down the one with blue highlights. The one with purple highligts was telling herself and the other members to breathe. We were trying not to not burst into laughter.   All of us guys were in an uncomfortable situation. We were still posing but we didn't know how long it would hold.

Finally sensing our discomfort the one with purple highlights said "hi. We are CypherZ. Wow I---" she trailed off not knowing what to say.

She was turning redder by the minute. It was quite hilarious.

Seeing this the one with red highlights started laughing and said "hey guys look Shera is blushing as usual".

"Yeah true" said the girls.

We also started laughing along with them. Shera was getting more embarrassed and getting redder by the moment.

"Yah Scarlett you wanna die? I am gonna kill you. I am gonna scream everything out now" said Shera angrily.

"Don't you dare" Scarlett looked a bit scared.

We were curious but didn't push it. "The atmosphere became more relaxed.

"Unfair ok. I am glad the ice broke but why does  it have to be at my expense?" She complained.

We ended up laughing even more. The one with electric blue highlights - Ritzu was joking around with Yaxima (the one with caramel highlights). Shera, Scarlett and Mika (the one with mauve highlights) talked about music with us. Overall it was quite fun. They weren't like I had expected them to be. I had a feeling we were gonna be really good friends with these girls......

 

                                            (Shera's p.o.v.)

                                     :.    (One month later)

"Dude we are finally gonna be on Ellen" Scarlett said excitedly.

We were gonna be on the show in five minutes. We were so excited.

"Ok guys get ready" said our manager.

"Hwaiting" we said.

"And today we have the girlband who have taken the world by storm on our show the international band CypherZ" announced Ellen.

We got onto the stage and were given a big round of applause. The lights were blinding. We were excited and nervous at the same time.

"Hello girls. How do you feel being on Ellen?" Asked Ellen.

"It's a dream come true. We are so happy to be here" we chorused.

She asked s many questions and joked aroud with us. We loved her.

" Who's the most mature one in your group?" Asked Ellen.

All of us pointed to Mika and she raised her hand.

"Who is the most childish?" She asked.

We pointed to Ritzu and she said "It's my fate. I accept it".

After asking us a few more questions she said "I know you are fans of BTS and Shinee. Have you met them?"

"Yes. They were our mentors for a month. They were the ones who helped us in choreographing our dance for our first k-pop song" we said.

"You guys are friends right?" Asked Ellen.

"Yes we are" we replied.

"I have a surprise for you" she said.

We looked around excited and confused. "Here we have the members of BTS and Shinee joining CypherZ on stage" she announced.

  "What the heck?" We gaped.

"Hello ladies" they chorused cheekily.

'This is gonna be interesting' I thought.