THREE

Reverie [BTSxShinee]

                                            ( Ritzu's p.o.v.)

"Yah hyungs you didn't even tell us you were coming this week. You said it was next week.  complained Scarlett.

She was just pulling their leg though.

"Sorry" they said not sounding sorry at all.

"Hey Kaneki kun " Yaxima greeted V hyung and Taemin hyung with a high five each .

"Hey guys" we said.

They hugged Ellen and sat down.

"Hey guys it's been a long time since you were on my show" said Ellen.

" Yeah we came last year. Glad to be back. Thank you for having us" said Onew hyung as he was the eldest.

" Your English has improved alot" she complimented them.

"Thank you" said J-Hope hyung.

"So why did you call V and Taemin Kaneki Yaxima?"  She asked.

"Because they look like him. Th look a lot like Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul" replied Yaxima.

" Oh so are you guys ok with it?" Asked Ellen.

" We don't have a choice" they replied.

"So who is the 4D in CypherZ?" She asked the guys saying it was a question from a fan.

"All of them" they replied cheekily.

"Thank you. We learn from the best" replied Shera.

The audience burst into laughter.

"Yah respect" said Key hyung laughing along with them.

"So why do you girls call them hyungs?" Ellen asked.It was a question by a Korean fan.

" We don't feel comfortable calling them oppas" said Mika

. "We are ok with it. At least they are using a term of respect" said RM hyung

. Ellen asked us questions about our music and then said "We know that you are going to collaborate with Kyung V."

"Yeah he's a huge fan" we chorused.

"We heard that Kyung is Shera's cousin?" She asked hesitantly.

"Yeah she is. We are friends with her" said Ritzu.

"That's cool. Now for the question of the day. Who were your first k-pop crushes?" Ellen asked us.

"Ellen unfair ok. Why did you ask us with them here? You could have asked us earlier" complained Scarlett.

Mika nodded in agreement. We three (me, Shera and Yaxima) were trying to control our laughter.

"Hey you are supposed to be on our side" they complained.

The guys looked around cluelessly. They looked lost. This made us laugh even harder. Ellen had a mischievous glint in her eyes. 

  

                                                  (J-Hope's p.o.v.)

"Ok I'll start" said Yaxima not the least bit bothered.

'Wow she seems confident' I thought to myself.

"I didn't  have a k-pop crush because I wasn't into k-pop" said Yaxima.

Nobody refuted  her claim.

 "The only reason I didn't have a k-pop crush was because they were all prettier than me and I envied them for that" stated Shera matter of factly.

"Yeah she bro-zoned almost everybody" said Scarlett sarcastically.

"You find us pretty?"  We asked laughing "Yeah. You guys are pretty. I am just stating a fact" she said bluntly.

"Yah we are not pretty. We are handsome" said Taemin and Suga hyung .

"Maybe without makeup. I don't know. Anyway I am just stating my opinion" she said calmly.

They looked shocked. Their mouths were literally hanging open in shock. We started laughing again. It was a wonder we didn't fall off the sofa.

"What about you Ritzu?" Asked Ellen noona.

"I didn't have a k-pop crush because I wasn't that into it. But I did have a soft corner for J-Hope hyung" she said.  

"Yeah she said he was good looking" said Scarlett. 

"What?" I asked feeling confused.

"Hey ... Ok yeah I did" she  admitted looking uncomfortable.

Now it was my turn to be shocked.

"Thank you" I said knowing that there was no reason for me to feel uncomfortable. "We are good friends. Nothing more. Nothing less" we said together.

Our friends agreed.

 "Ok what  about you Mika? Asked Ellen noona.

 "I had a kdrama crush" she replied shyly.

"On who?" We asked curiously. She remained silent.

"On Kang Tae Joon -  Minho's character in To the Beautiful You" said Shera.

Minho looked surprised.

"Oh. That's cool. Thank you. So that character was done well by me" said Minho hyung congratulating himself and looking very happy to be the centre of attention.

Everybody started laughing including Mika.

"And what about you Scarlett?" Asked Ellen noona.

"Scarlett tell her or we'll tell her" threatened the girls playfully.

"Ok fine. I'll tell her. My first k-pop crush was Jimin hyung" said Scarlett turning scarlet.

"Yeah... WHAT?" Shouted Jimin utterly shocked. Scarlett looked at the girls in frustration.

",Oh please. Don't overreact. Don't you know that hundreds of people all over the world have a crush on you? I was one of them. You are seriously overreacting" she said irritatedly.

Jimin was still in shock and didn't respond. The rest of the interview was uneventful.

"Well that was interesting. It was fun having you here" said Ellen noona.

"Thank you for having us. We had fun" we replied.

 

                                                             (One week later back in South Korea)

                                                                       (Taemin's p.o.v.)

"Annyaseyo" we greeted the cafe owner.

She knew us and always gave us privacy.

"Annyaseyo. Your friends are here" she said smiling at us.

We looked around and saw the members of CypherZ waving at us. We went and joined them. Mika and Minho hyung were talking about the interview.

"I know you don't have a crush on me now or you wouldn't talk to me" said Minho hyung.

"Yeah you are like my older brother" said Mika.

"Oh I just got bro zoned. Oh my poor heart" he said clutching his heart dramatically.

The ice broke and I knew that they were gonna be best friends. Jungkook and Key hyung joined in. V and Yaxima were making noise as usual. Onew hyung was laughing along with them. Shera, Suga hyung, RM hyung and Jonghyun hyung were talking.

"That was the most awkward interview in my entire life but I had fun" said Shera.

"True. Even though you called me pretty" said Suga hyung laughing.

"Yah she called all of us pretty" said RM hyung.

", Yeah it's nothing personal" she laughed.

"Hey don't think I am a sasaeng fan" said Ritzu crankily to J-Hope hyung.  

"I know you are not" he said laughing and they started talking and Jin hyung joined in.

Jimin was behaving very awkwardly towards Scarlett and she looked pissed. She approached him.

"Yah what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?" She almost shouted.

"I..."

"Let me finish. Dude I had a crush on you. Had is past tense. I don't have a crush on you anymore. So stop acting weird OK?" She said a bit more calmly

. "OK. Sorry. I was surprised" Jimin laughed it off.

"Well I can't blame you. I am too beautiful for my own good. Anybody would be flustered" joked Scarlett.

Before he could retort I went and sat down.

"Hey love wazzup. Why don't we hang out? What do you say love?" I teased Scarlett.

"Yeah hon what do you say?" Jimin also started teasing her.

"Yah you wanna die? I am gonna kill you" screamed Scarlett.

We were laughing like hell. Everybody joined in.

"Hey you guys are supposed to be on my side. Traitors" she complained to the girls who hitting each other and laughing.

We almost fell off our chairs -  we were laughing that hard. Jimin was laughing and blushing.

"Why God why?" Asked Scarlett resignedly.