ONE

Reverie [BTSxShinee]

                                                            [2019]                 

                                                  (Mika's p.o.v.)

"Dudes  hurry up" said Shera.

Ritzu and Yaxima were late as usual. They were in their own world and had no sense of time and place. We were going to   South Korea for making a debut in kpop. We had already done many song covers and had already released a few songs in English, Hindi and Japanese.

"Hey earth to Mika" said Scarlett shaking me out of my thoughts. " We have to go to the airport now" said Shera. 

"Welcome to South Korea. Have a nice day" said the flight attendant as we got off the flight.

"Kamsamita" we chorused.

" We are finally here. I never thought that it would actually happen" said Scarlett.

"Yeah" we agreed.

We got our luggage and looked around not knowing what to look for.

"You are Cypher Z right?" Asked a girl

. We didn't expect many fans so we hadn't disguised ourselves.

"Yes" we replied.

"Can I take a picture with you?

"Yeah sure".

Some people were starting to stare. Thankfully our manager came at the right moment and led us to our ride. We were going to the recording studio straight away. We had taken crash courses in Korean

 Our manager told us that she had a surprise for us. We didn't know what to expect and since the studio was far away from the airport we dozed off.

 

                                   ( Jungkook's p.o.v.

                      Two weeks before Cypher Z reached

                                         Korea)

" Hey where is Suga hyung?" Asked V hyung.

"Sleeping" I replied.

"Don't wake him up Tae.  Remember how angry he was when you did that" said Jin hyung.

" But..."

" Hey you wanna die? Are you crazy? Don't wake him up" said J-Hope hyung.

V hyung went and silently sat in a corner.

"Hey shouldn't we do a cover on Troye Sivan's new song?" I asked RM hyung.

We had just come back from our Japan tour. We had performed well and so we got a holiday for one day.

"Yeah we should but I think some other girlband did a cover. They seem to be popular" said RM hyung. We started listening.

"Wow they are good" said Jimin hyung and we agreed.

Suga hyung had woken up and had heard the song and agreed with us. They had even done covers on kpop songs including ours. They needed to work on their dancing but their vocals and rapping were pretty good. It seemed like they were our fans. They also seemed to like Shinee. 

"Hey it seems they are of Indian origin" I said.

"Hey even Kyung is" said V hyung.

Kyung was an upcoming kpop soloist signed with BigHit and V hyung was a big fan.

"They are coming to South Korea" said Jimin hyung excitedly.

All of a sudden the phone rang. It was Minho hyung. We were best friends with the members of Shinee.

"Hey have you heard of Cypher Z?" He asked me  without making small talk .

"Yeah we just discovered them now" I said hesitantly.

"I  just saw an interesting request from their manager on Twitter" he said excitedly.

"Go on..."

 

                           ( Mika's p.o.v.)

"Hey guys wake up. We have reached" said our manager.

We didn't sign up with any kpop production company since one of our friends already made a contract with us. That company was called Rain and Shadow. This studio was theirs. They had other bands under them but we were their most popular one. We went into the studio and were taken intoa room.

"Hey guys. Welcome to South Korea. Hope you had a nice flight" said the C.E.O.

" Thank you, we did".

" We have decided to provide mentors for you. Are you ok with it?" He asked.

"Yeah"

We were scared and excited at the same time.  

"They are here" said the receptionist.

"Show them in" he said.

Our hands were cold and I could hear my heart pounding. The room was silent.The doors  opened really slowly [at least I found it slow. But that might be my nerves talking]. Finally it opened and our manager moved aside in a flourish and looked at us with a mischevious glint in her eyes. She introduced us to them.

  "Girls say hi to the members of BTS and Shinee. They are going to be your mentors for a month."