IV

Distant Worlds

The school day was long and painful. Introducing yourself in front of a new classroom and everyone being quiet embarrassed you. Sighing, you walked to your car placing your school bag in the back seat. A figure leaned on your car door, "Who are you?" You said closing the door. The boy was a little taller than you with blond hair. "I've heard a lot about you." He turned to you and stretched his hand toward you. "I'm Woozi. Yes, I already know that you are Sooyoung." Squinting your eyes at Woozi, you said confused, "How do you know who I am?" Woozi slowly looked up at the sky, "I know you because I heard about what happened with Mingyu earlier. I'm sorry that you were in the middle of that, Mingyu lost his temper and didn't mean to be so rude to you. I hope you understand." You looked over Woozi. He reminds me of my cousin Hoshi a lot. Talking to the people his friends "accidentally" get in a fight with or get mad at. It's cute! "Well Woozi, thank you for talking to me about it. Can you tell Mingyu that I'm not mad at him and that I understand how he feels. Goodbye." You entered your car and drove off looking into the rearview mirror seeing Woozi stand there with a confused expression on his face.


"I'm home!" You yelled. You were greeted with silence, "Mom must not be home yet." You figured that your mom had another late night at work. Walking towards the living room you saw a figure laying on the couch. Mom? Aren’t you supposed to be at work? You would never be asleep this early. As you the lights, the figure lit into a wolf. You screamed scaring the wolf awake. The wolf leaped up from the couch landing on its side. You slowly moved back towards the door taking out your cell phone to call your mom. The wolf stood up to walk forward but fell. It's hurt! Worry overshadowed your fear. You set your phone in your pocket and watched the wolf continue to try to walk. "Here boy." You said holding out your hand as you walked toward it. The wolf stopped trying to walk and laid down on the floor staring up at you, eyes pleading for help. "It will be okay. Just stay here." You talked to the wolf as though it could understand you. Rushing to the bathroom you grabbed the first-aid box.


The wolf whimpered as you inspected his legs. His left hind leg had a long, deep knife cut down it with blood already starting to dry. "I'm sorry, boy but this is going to hurt." You said as you poured alcohol onto a rag and dabbed the wound. The wolf whimpered louder but surprisingly stayed completely still. Finished bandaging the leg with gauze wrap, you cleaned up. "I think your leg might be broken too. I'm sorry, little guy." You the wolf’s brown fur lulling it to sleep. Laying your head next to the wolf, you slowly fell asleep taking in the warmth of the wolf.


You woke to the sound of rustling movement in the kitchen and the smell of bacon. You were still on the couch where the wolf fell asleep last night. The wolf! You rushed to the kitchen expecting to find your mother, but instead, you find a handsome boy standing in your kitchen wearing one of your mom's aprons. "Good Morning."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Another update for you guys!

I will be updating more often now that exams are over.

I love you all!

Thanks for reading <3