III

Distant Worlds

~Dino's POV~

Mingyu shoved me against the wall. He was angry at me because he thought I hurt his buddy. Whoever that is. "What do you want, Sav?" I spat in his face grabbing his hands on my collar. "You know what I want, Mutt. An explanation. Why?" He pushed me harder against the wall. "I didn't do anything to him. This happened two weeks ago. Stop coming after me. I didn't come after you guys when you cause her death, so just stop." I stared into his raged eyes. "Don't ever mention that." He raised his fist to punch me, but a blur ran in front of me before either of us could react. Mingyu was forced to let go of me stopping his punch mid-air. I knew this figure. The girl from before. I thought I told her to stay out of this. I was jostled out of my thoughts when suddenly she collapsed. Catching her, I yelled at Mingyu while looking her over, "Did you hit her?" I don't know why I cared about her getting hurt, but it would be worse for both of us if he did. "What?" His ignorance made me even angrier. I looked up at him, "Did you hit her?" I glared at him. "No, I didn't. She just collapsed." He looked at her, then to me and walked off. I carefully picked the girl up and carried her to the nurse's office.


I laid the girl down on the bed. I felt her forehead to sense if anything was wrong with her. "Thank god, you're not hurt. What has made you so stressed that you can't sleep?" She stirred when I removed my hand from her forehead. I thought it would be best to leave, so I stood. I took one last glance at her laying in the bed when I noticed a tattoo on her shoulder. Her shirt must have moved when she stirred. I slowly reached out and moved her shirt to have a better look at the tattoo. A crescent moon! Wait, she’s the one? But who even is she? I decided to quickly write a note and then left with a small smile on my face.


~Your POV~

You woke with a pounding headache. Slowly taking in your surroundings, you noticed that you must have been in the nurse's office. You remembered that you ran in front of that guy, Dino. "The first day of school and I've already made a fool of myself." Reluctantly you grabbed your boots and slid them on. Turning to grab your phone off the table next to the be you saw a note on top of it.



To the girl who didn't listen

Thank You for standing up for me and being the first one to do so.

I hope you feel better after resting!

Have a great day today and I hope we see each other again.

Dino :)


You smiled at the cute note heading to the front office. I hope I see you too Dino. When you arrived a petite, brunette woman stood to greet you. "Sooyoung! Are you feeling better?" A little shocked you bowed. "Yes, I feel much better. Thank you." She grabbed a piece of paper and a key. "Dino came and told me what happened. Well, you're excused from your first class." She then gestured you out the door. "I'll you to your locker. Shall we?" You nodded walking out the door. Your locker was near the entrance, which you liked because you could get out of the school faster. "Well, your locker number is seventeen and this is your schedule," she handed you a sheet of paper, "inside your locker should be another copy for you along with all of your needed textbooks. If you ever lose your key, just come to me and I'll get you a replacement." She talked fast so you barely took in all the information. "I hope we get to know each other very well. Have a great rest of your day, Sooyoung." She briskly walked off.
After grabbing your books, you gave yourself a tour so you wouldn’t burden anyone else with the job. The last place you needed to see was the courtyard. You walked into the beautiful courtyard; it was full of blooming calla lilies of every color and had plenty of tree coverage from the sun. Sitting on a bench in the center, you took out your favorite notebook and your pen. You observed your surroundings one last time before putting pen to paper. The trees surrounded you like a thick fog. There was a figure among them standing just in the shadows, the shape of a wolf with bright gold eyes stalking their prey. In the center of it all a small green bunny eating the blade of grass at its feet.


DING, DING, DING. The bell brought you out of your trance. Looking down at your paper, you saw the image pop to life on the page. Smiling you stood and walked off to your first class after the incident, math.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry for the randomly timed updates. I'm in school and have exams to worry about.

I'll try to update as often as I can!

Thank you for reading!