Trip gone wrong

Don't let go

It was finally the day to enjoy the beach with everyone, Tae was getting ready until he heard his phone ring. It was Jungkook. He gave Jungkook his number right before the summer holidays so that they can keep in touch.

Line:

“Morning Tae, Just wondering if you would like to catch the train together.”

“Sure” Tae replied.

 “Great, I’ll meet you at ***** station then.”

“See you there."

 Tae texted before putting his phone in his bag. Thankfully it was Wednesday, Tae’s mum always slept until the sky was completely dark. Tae hoped it would be that way today as well. He quietly tip toed down the stairs and headed to the station he was going to meet Jungkook at.

“Hey Kookie!”

“Morning Tae!”

“You’re always here earlier than me…”

“Hahaha. next time I’ll let you be earlier than.”

“What?!”

“Nothing, Let’s just go on or we’re gonna get yelled at by Jimin.”

The ride to the beach was long, well of course it would be since they’re catching the train from the city to the beach. But it was quiet. Neither of them spoke to each other. Tae was starting to worry. Why was the younger so quiet? He normally had many things to talk about. Tae looked over to try to start a conversation until he spotted a sleeping Jungkook. His large eyes were closed, his brown hair moved from side to side in rhythm to the train’s movements. His mouth parted lightly. He was sound asleep. ‘Stupid Jungkook. You got me worked up for nothing.’ Tae thought. He melted at the sleeping Jungkook next to him. The train came to a stop and someone sat beside Jungkook. Tae placed his hand on the side of his face and placing Jungkook’s head on his shoulder gently. Jungkook snuggled onto Tae’s neck. ‘You’re too cute Kookie.’ Tae thought to himself as he the other’s soft hair. The rest of the ride felt so short. Before they knew it they had arrived at the beach.

———————————————————

“You’re finally here.” Jimin said.

“Sorry for the wait.” Tae replied.

“What took you so long and why is Jungkook with you?”

“We caught the train together.”

“I see…” Jimin said looking down at his feet.

“Hurry up! Let’s get changed and go!” Hoseok screamed.

Everyone walked in the direction of the change rooms. Tae looked back to check on Jungkook, to see the younger yawning.

“Had a good nap?” Tae asked.

“Yeah.” Jungkook yawned.

Tae was first to finish changing. He was wearing a white tank top with black shorts. He wasn’t as confident to show his top so decided to bring a shirt. Out came Jimin he was very confident in himself. He wore blue shorts. He often went to the gym in the morning, which explains his abs.

“Tae! You’re finished. You’re quick as ever.” Jimin said with a smile.

“Yeah.”

Yoongi same out with a black t shirt and some swimming shorts. He looked over at Jimin and well of course physically he looks fine but mentally he nearly died. ‘ he looks hot.’ He thought to himself.


 “Yoongi!” Jimin hugged Yoongi causing the elder to blush bright red.

‘AAAAAA His skin is touching me!!!’ Yoongi thought. Yoongi doubted he could survive today.

Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon came out next, Hoseok was wearing green shorts, Jin was wearing red with a towel wrapped around his bare top by Namjoon. Namjoon was wearing dark blue shorts and a t shirt.

“I said I don’t need this!” Jin yelled at Namjoon.

“No you pabo! We’re in public! Why didn’t you bring a t shirt?! What if you get hit on?”

“You’re so overprotective Joonie!” Jin said trying his best to take the towel off him but failing.

“This couple.” Jimin sighed.

“Let’s go to the pool!” Hoseok yelled pulling out floatable, buckets and shovels mysteriously out of thin air. He was about to run out to the big ocean before being pulled in the ear by Jin.

“Jungkookie isn’t here yet you happy freak.” Jin said in anger.

Suddenly they heard a clack. It was Jungkook’s change room door opening. The instant he stood out, Tae felt as if he would go blind. Jungkook was shining. It made Tae squint in response. He was wearing red and white shorts. His fair pale skin exposed. His abs…let’s just say Tae died. He rustled his hair backwards and Tae sweared to god his soul was blessed.

“Sorry for taking so long.” Jungkook smiled. (RIP Tae)

“OK Let’s go!!!” Hoseok yelled. He raced down the sand to the blue ocean. He ran so fast he tripped over the sand and fell face first to the ground.

“BWAHAHAHAHA” Jimin laughed so hard tears began to form.

“Shut up.” Hoseok yelled in the far distance.

The instance Jungkook stepped out onto the sand, all eyes were him. Girls began to whisper in the distance. “Wah look at the body and face. People like him are hard to find these days. Do you think I can get him?” Such things were being heard everywhere. Tae found himself frowning.

Let’s just say Tae didn’t enjoy his time so far. He hasn’t even talked to Jungkook since their arrival, Jungkook was too busy with the crowd of girls around him. Everyone was enjoying their time on the water. The Namjin couple are splashing water at each other. Hoseok was lying down on his watermelon floatie and shooting water at Yoongi and Jimin. Yoongi and Jimin were chasing Hoseok down. Everybody was laughing and having the best time of their lives while Tae was sitting on a his donut floatie staring at Jungkook. He didn’t know why but he felt so angry and can’t seem to smile. He looked up and stared at the blue sky above him. A little while after, Jungkook swam out to Tae.

“Tae what are you doing?” Jungkook asked.

Tae ignored him.

“Tae are you mad?”

Tae was silent. Jungkook began to nudge his donut.

\“Why are you mad?” Jungkook asked in a playful voice.

“Stop it! Go away!” Tae yelled. Jungkook flinched back. He started to swim over to Hoseok and play water fight with him. Few hours later and it was sunset. Jimin said he booked a hotel close by.

Everyone was starting head back since it was starting to get dark.

“Tae let’s go now! It’s getting dark.” Jimin yelled to the Tae still floating in the water.

“You guys go ahead I just wanna watch the sunset. I’ll be back in 10 minutes.” Tae replied.

“Ok then. Don’t take too long.”

“I won’t.”

Tae felt like he needed to calm down. He knew if he went back now he would only get mad at Jungkook and say the things he doesn’t mean to say.

“Stupid Jungkook.”

———————————————

15 min later, hotel:

“Hey Jimin why is Tae taking so long?” Jungkook asked.

“He said he wanted to watch the sunset. He should be back by now though…”

“I’ll go check on him.”

“Wait” Jin said, “Bring your phone in case anything happens you can call us.” He continued.

“Ok, I’ll be back.” With that Jungkook left.

———————————————-

Beach:

“Huh? I better get back, it’s getting late.” Tae sat up to see himself far out from the shore. The waves were starting to grow bigger, they were getting wilder. Tae was not the best swimmer and being this far out from the shore was too risky for him to swim back. He tried his best to peddle back. He could see a person on the shore.

“Kookie?” Tae muttered to himself.

“TAE!!!!” was all Taehyung could hear before he was suddenly covered in darkness. It felt cold, he couldn’t breathe.

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I haven't been adding notes at the end of the chapters. I feel as if it is a burden so I might stop at least for this fanfic. Thank you to the person who commented on this crappy fanfic. I really appreciated that.:)