Chapter 7

Hate that I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry this chapter is a little bit later than what I thought just been busy with things, but hopefully it's alright. If not i'll try to improve, also this story is just going at a slow pace sort of. Not too sure how many chapters there will be maybe 15? But yeah.

________________________________________________________________________

Minkyung POV

“Has Kyungwon unnie always been that charismatic?” Sungyeon asked as we watched Kyungwon walk off after what she had said. I agreed, the Kyungwon I remember was clumsy and dorky. The Kyungwon I was looking at right now was different, not in a bad way but just different. I don’t know if I was crazy for what I did during our performance. Knowing Kyungwon kept her eyes only on me made me feel special and I wanted to impress her.

“She’s not charming just greasy,”

“Yeah, I agree. She must be hanging around Sana unnie too much that she thinks she can be a flirt like her,” Xiyeon said.

“Xiyeon, I think your mouth has said enough today. Kyungwon and Sana were obviously uncomfortable, and it isn’t something we should interfere in,” Nayoung scolded.

“But I didn’t say they were having it was those two,” Xiyeon said as she pointed at Yewon and Sungyeon who just smiled trying to get the blame off them. Nayoung turned to them two, “Next time let’s learn to keep our mouths quiet okay?”

Yewon and Sungyeon quickly nodded their heads as we all walked towards the seats waiting for Kyungwon and Mingyu performance to start. I sat next to Yebin and Nayoung unnie.

It wasn’t long after we had sat down that their performance started.  I watched as Sana walked out with Kyungwon following behind her.  As well as Momo walking in from the opposite side of the stage and Mingyu following as they both began singing.  They were both wearing leather jackets, if I had, to be honest, they were both really rocking their look especially Kyungwon. She looked really hot. Ever since she cut her hair short and dyed it back to black her image really changed.

These lips, can't wait to taste your skin, baby

And these eyes, I can't wait to see your grin, (ooh ooh baby)

Just let my love, Just let my love adorn you (please baby)

And you gotta know, you gotta know

You know that I adorn you (yeah baby)

 

Baby these fists, will always protect ya, lady

And this mind, will never neglect you, (yeah baby)

And if they try to break us down

Don't let that affect us, no baby

You just gotta let my love

Let my love, let my love adorn you

Ahh, le-le-le-let it dress you down

You gotta know, you gotta know, know that I adore you

Just that, baby,

Let my love adorn you, baby

Don't you ever, don't you let nobody tell you different, baby

I'll always adore you, you gotta know now

You gotta know na-nah-now, yeah

I watched as Kyungwon followed Sana who must have been her partner as she began dancing while singing the first verse to adorn. Anyone could say what they want but one thing I couldn’t deny was the fact that she knew what she was doing. Her dance moves were free but also seductive as she followed Sana. Their chemistry as they danced was really captivating, not only them but Mingyu and Momo. Their performance wasn’t ual but sensual and a little seductive but not in your face. Kyungwon really knew how to move as she rolled her body and spun around.

I looked over as everyone was captivated by their performance, no one could deny the chemistry as well as the fact that the song really suited their vocals. I watched the muscles of Kyungwon’s legs flex with every movement, it helped that her legs were long, and lean which was really showcased through her dance moves. I mean both she and Mingyu were very charismatic but I couldn’t keep my eyes off of Kyungwon. This was a new image for her, everyone knew Mingyu had a bad boy look to him but with Kyungwon it was a little different. She had a control and presence towards her, not only that but her eyes as she was dancing with Sana, the intensity of it could make anyone want to be Sana at that moment, even me.

Watching Kyungwon with Sana like that set off a twinge of jealousy in me. It wasn’t that I wanted to be with either of them, righty? I just wanted someone to look at me that way or even treat and make me feel good too.

“Is it just me or is Kyungwon unnie really hot?” XIyeon said making me look away from the performance.  I looked at the others as their eyes were all glued to the performance.

“De

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter