Chapter 1

Hate that I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungwon POV

“GUYS! OPEN UP NOW!! THIS ISN’T FUNNY!” I watched as Minkyung continually banged on the door trying to convince our friends to let us out.

“NO! We’ve had enough of you two always arguing and putting each other down for some reason. It’s getting annoying and it’s at a point where poor Yewon starts crying,” Nayoung unnie explained.

“Everything is fine between Kyungwon and I. Just open the door Nayoung unnie, please?”

“That’s a lie and I know it. You two were best friends once upon a time. It shouldn’t be that hard.” I heard Nayoung say as I heard her footsteps slowly walk off.

“NAYOUNG UNNIE! I’m not playing open the door NOW!” I watched as Minkyung continued to bang on the door although it was obvious Nayoung unnie was gone.

“There’s no use if I was you I wouldn’t waste my energy. They obviously won’t let us out until they think we can sort out whatever issues they think we have.” I explained as I slowly sat down on the poor excuse of a carpet Eunwoo’s closet seemed to possess. I don’t know why my friends just won’t give up and leave Minkyung and me alone. Our friendship was ruined and there was no going back to it no matter how hard they try.

“Do you really think I want to be stuck in here with you? I’m hungry and I just want to leave,” Minkyung snapped at me while I rolled my eyes.

“We wouldn’t have been locked in here by all of them if you had just left me alone. For some reason you just had to start arguing with me,” I said but I could see Minkyung was getting more pissed as she began to pace.

“I didn’t start this FYI! It was you that started all of this,” Minkyung said as she huffed.

“Wow, the last thing I remembered was me walking into my friend’s home and sitting on the couch. Then you came for me saying that I was sitting on your spot. Last time I checked it didn’t have your name on it.” This was getting to be a little exhausting I just wanted to sit here and peace and walk out maybe pretending that we sorted things out.

“Are you kidding me? You already knew I was going to sit there. Everytime we have movie night I always sit there,” Minkyung seemed to explain. If I had, to be honest, it was fun riling her up. Of course, I knew she always sat there but it didn’t exactly mean that was her seat. She could share especially since that was the most comfortable seat and had the best angle towards the tv.

“You know what I don’t feel like arguing so I’m just going to sit here and wait this whole thing out. You’re free to do the same or you can just pace around there like a madwoman, but hey that’s up to you,” I said but from the looks of it Minkyung seemed to be a little offended.

“I’m not a bloody mad woman okay, and I’m going to sit down! Not because you said I should but because I want to,” Minkyung argued as she sat down. I just shrugged at her but all I wanted to do was laugh but I held it in. I knew it would make things worse and I’ve had enough of her barking at me today.

As we sat there it felt like at least five hours had passed but as I looked at the time it seemed to only have been an hour. My body began to ache as there was no cushion in Eunwoo closet, I was tempted to use some of her clothes as a cushion but I knew she’d kill me as soon as they opened the door and witnessed me sitting on a pile of her clothes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter