You Break

Aim:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

결국.. 몇 년이 지났을까

영원이란 건 없다

결국.. 인연이 아닌 걸까

         

In the end, 

how many years would have passed?

There is no such thing as forever

In the end, 

were we never meant to be?

ーSoundtrack: Without You,

G-dragon ft. Rosé 

 

 

FIVE

 

 

 

 

It was mid-October, the sun is almost setting down on the horizon. Autumn leaves scattered beautifully on the ground along with the long black carpet. The area faced a breathtaking view of the sunset and the sparkling ocean. 

 

Kim Jennie breathed in, trying to calm each nervous nerves. She slowly lifted her head and the white grand door with gold linings opened, revealing her in a white long gown. 

 

She admire every details as she almost didn't move from where she's standing because of the overwhelming emotions she feel. 

 

At the end of each seated aisle, vanilla scented candles hung from tree branches. Spread down the aisle is her favorite white roses, she is in awe of how elegant her wedding theme is, almost magical. 

 

Her mom and dad only invited a small group of close family and friends. They were dressed in white beach long dress and as for guys they were in black tux and white tie. On either side of the aisle, they sat in white chairs with gold linings set up for them on the beach white sand.  

 

Everyone held their head with class and pride, they were people on the upper class anyway. It's not a surprise to have elite guests. 

 

But no matter how perfect her wedding looks, Kim Jennie's heart feels far from everything of this. She's only deceiving herself, everything is not even real. 

 

She slowly take a step forward, her feelings are mixed with happiness and incompleteness. She knows there something wrong, the way her groom at the end of the aisle is not looking at her or even take a quick glance to Jennie. It makes her already broken heart shattered into little pieces.

 

Is this what they call it is? Karma. You get served what you deserve. 

 

 

 

When her mother told her that she'll handle everything for her? She was surprised to know that the Min quickly agreed for Jennie and Yoongi's shotgun wedding. 

 

And even though Yoongi was hugely against with it, he became soft by knowing he get Jennie pregnant. A few weeks of thinking thoroughly he just gave up and said 'yes'. That's why it leads them here, the unwanted wedding. 

 

Jisoo and Yoongi officially broke up. Lisa and Taehyung relationship is at the bridge of falling apart, they were avoiding each other because the partnership of Min's and Kim's had been already sealed because of Yoongi and her. That's why Lisa and Taehyung arranged marriage is at the risk of void, like they were not needed anymore. 

 

This is all because of her selfish desires. She ruined Taehyung and Yoongi's happiness. 

 

 

 

The wedding ceremony ended with a fast blur of unwanted memories burnt on her heart, leaving a scar that will haunt her forever. 

 

Jennie was heading to her hotel room when she heard voices talking not too far from where she is. She felt sticky and hot by her wedding dress on. She badly wants to take a shower and get rest although she can't find Yoongi anywhere after the reception. 

 

"You know that I won't give up right?"

The familiar voice made her stopped from her tracks. 

 

"I know. You are quite the stubborn, Kim."

They were talking calmly whilst facing the big glass wall of the hotel hallway. The beautiful scenery of the beach and the moon adds some romantic vibes between the two of them. 

 

"Are you mad?"

 

"Yes."

Lisa hummed. Jennie who heard everything of this felt even more guilty. She wanted to go away. Far from this place to hide herself from the pain she had caused them. 

 

But she already did what she did. There's no turning back.

 

"I'm sorry, butー"

Taehyung looked at Lisa, heart is slowly breaking. Howbeit, Lisa is fast enough to interrupt him for he had misinterpreted her words.

 

"No, dimwit. I'm mad at myself."

Lisa giggled as she looked back at him, the same. 

 

"Why?"

Silence filled them after that, Lisa is negotiating with herself wether to tell him the truth or just leave everything behind. But the look on Taehyung's face made her blurt everything.

 

"I'm mad at myself for wanting you as much as you want me."

Her voice is deep and hesitant. It sounded hoarse as Lisa avoided Taehyung's gaze that bores right into her soul. 

 

"Lisaー"

 

"So don't ever think of flirting with anyone dimwit."

Though Lisa quickly gain her composure and looked up to Taehyung with class and pride. She sternly said those words making sure that Lisa is marking her territory. 

 

"I'm not."

Taehyung shakes his head in denial but Lisa rolled her eyes at him.

 

"I know you Kim. You're a playboy."

Lisa is the type of person who likes to observe everything and when her instincts says 'yes?' It's clearly a 'yes'. Although being an observant she still have questions in her mind that she fai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter