You Smile

Aim:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

But pain is beautiful, It's same as you

희망은 실망으로 소망은 절망으로

 

But pain is beautiful It's same as you

Hope turns into disappointment, hope turns into despair

ーSoundtrack: Without You,

G-dragon ft. Rosé 

 

 

TWO

 

 

 

Two teenagers running outside the big mansion. They just heard their parents talking about them, the thirteen year old girl lifted her head to look at the seventeen year old boy.

 

"Oppa?"

The girl called him, and so the teenager boy shifted his attention to her. They stop for a moment to catch their breaths. 

 

"Yes?"

 

"Do we really need to get married for our company's sake?"

They are at the Min's flower garden and Kim's decided to visit the latter's family, The young girl and the teenager boy just finished their piano lessons together while the other two were still at their ballet school. 

 

Yoongi and Jennie are both fond in instruments, and on the other hand, the two who are not here are into dancing. 

 

"No, don't worry Jennie. I'll do everything so that they can't ruin our future. I know you don't want it too right?"

The young girl still doesn't know what's going on but she dislikes the idea of marriage, maybe because she still didn't fully understand what admiration really means. Confused as she is, she nodded her head at the taller boy who's in front of her. 

 

The pale teenager smiled warmly at her as he put his hand on the top of her head, slightly patting it which sends warm feeling all over in Jennie's body. 

 

"I'll always protect you, Jennie. Remember that."

Then Yoongi picked an orange rose for her and tucked it behind her right ear. 

 

"What's with this, oppa?"

Jennie touched the rose on her ear as she looked up to meet Yoongi's gaze.

 

"Rose really suits your personality, Jennie-ah. It signifies pureness."

From that moment, Jennie felt that it just the beginning. Beginning with the admiration that started to bloom inside of her. 

 

"Thanks, oppa."

She mumbled shyly, bowing her head to hide her heating cheeks. 

 

"Ah! I want to make a pet name for you."

Yoongi let out a deep sigh, as he put his hands in the pocket of his pants. 

 

"Why is that, oppa?" Jennie being the curious one, asked the latter. 

 

"Aren't close people have a pet name for each other?" 

He turn his head to the side to look at her, her small figure looked so adorable. Jennie is still on her 2nd year of mid-highschool but receives a lot of praises already because of her innocent beauty.

 

"Well, I like calling you with your real name oppa."

Jennie lifted her head up to take a peek of her oppa but quickly reverted her gaze when she found out that Yoongi is already staring at her. The latter laughed at her shy gestures and a certain name popped out inside his mind.

 

"Jendeuk! Is Jendeuk okay with you?"

He asked, smiling widely.

 

"Jendeuk?"

 

"Isn't it cute to hear?"

He tore off his stare at her and looked up to the light blue sky, behind the revelations that they heard earlier? It's still a wonderful day to spend with the ones important to you.

 

"As long as it comes from you, why not oppa?"

Jennie blushed, her heart hammered fast for the first time. And Yoongi nodded his head by hearing a confirmation to the little Jennie. 

 

"Silly, Jendeuk. Come on, let's go! We still need to fetch Lisa and Taehyung."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter