You Fall

Aim:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

사랑이 깊어질수록 아픔은 deep해 더

 

The deeper love grows, 

the deeper the pain gets

ーSoundtrack: Without You,

G-dragon ft. Rosé 

 

 

THREE

 

 

 

It's KIm Taehyung's birthday today and Jennie just found the perfect time for everything. She volunteered to organized her brother's party and it was all well planned not until Min Lisa took the liberty to change the concept and style. 

 

She wanted the party to be private which Jennie was low-key against of the idea. Lisa almost ruin her night. Almost, because the party will still be held at the Kim's residence which means Jennie still have a fifty percent chance of success to steal Min Yoongi away.

 

 

 

She wore a black off-shoulder dress that perfectly hugged her small waist. She put light colors on her lid and drew a bold wing liner. She curled her lashes and put a mascara to make her eyes popped. 

 

Last but not the least? She grabbed her velvety mac red lipstick and glides it on her heart-shape lips. 

 

Jennie stared at her reflection on the vanity mirror, and she seems pleased on her look. She grabbed the black shiny killer heels and wear them on her feet. 

 

She smiled by the thought of making Yoongi her man tonight. This is a gamble and Jennie will be taking out her ace, it'll be risky for sure but she didn't care about that anymore. 

 

"Anything for the sake of love."

She scoffed at herself as she brushed her long black wavy hair out of her pretty face. 

 

Does love really makes you mad? Who knows right? Well, have you been in love? If not yet? Then don't judge her.

 

She checked the time and the party will start any minute of now. She closed her eyes and take a deep breath to calm her slightly nervous self.

 

A knocked interrupted her thoughts, she stared at the door before she walked and decided to open it. By the moment she opened the door, there he is. The man of her dreams, standing there looking so gorgeous as ever with his black tuxedo and even there's a frown on his face, Jennie can't help but to feel butterflies just by staring at those beautiful lazy eyes. 

 

"How do you actually do this? Can you help me?"

Yoongi irritatedly groaned, like a little kid. Jennie shifted her gaze at what his holding and then she let out a soft giggle before taking it from his hold. 

 

"It's been years oppa, why do you always make me do this? You can ask for your sister's help you know?"

Her tone of voice were careful and soft, Jennie was even laughing at words by words but still sounding so feminine. 

 

"I can't find her always and even if I found her? She's always at your brother's side but denies her feelings towards that flirt. I don't understand her actually."

Jennie stepped closer to him and fixed his loosed and wrong knotted necktie. Not forgetting to grazed her soft fingers to the skin of his neck and Jennie saw how Yoongi gulped. 

 

Their close proximity are not the only one that's dangerous but also Jennie's alluring scent. 

 

"It's because they are already bound to each other, Oppa."

Jennie slurred her words and after fixing his tie, she lifted her head and stared at his earthy orbs. 

 

Yoongi held his breath and started to become nervous all of a sudden, forgetting his next words to reply from her witty remarked. 

 

When does Jennie became so beautiful and attractive? She's just that little girl he was proud of every time she got the notes right from their piano lessons years ago.  

 

"Yoongi?"

He snapped his head at his left from the familiar voice. He inched a step back and smiled at his lovely girlfriend who wore an elegant silky white dress. 

 

He cleared his throat and glance at Jennie who looks so unimpressed at the moment. 

 

"Thanks, Jendeuk. See you around."

Yoongi gave a small smile at Jennie as he then tapped her head before finally made his way to walked at his waiting girlfriend. 

 

"You look pretty on that dress, Jen."

Jisoo compliments but Jennie didn't even bother to gave her a reply as she only stared at Yoongi's retreating back.

 

And she ought at that moment that he will make her mine tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

The party started at 8 p.m. and just like what Jennie predicted only close friends and relatives are here to celebrate her brother's birthday. This is also the day that their parents will tell the world about Lisa and Taehyung being engaged to each other and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter