You Cry

Aim:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

이번엔 다를 거란

착각 혹은 기대 

       

I make the mistake of thinking

and hoping it'll be different this time

ーSoundtrack: Without You,

G-dragon ft. Rosé 

 

 

FOUR

 

 

 

With trembling hands she stared deeply at the thing she's holding for approximately thirty minutes. 

 

Before realization hit her, tears build on her eyes and her other hand went to muffled the gasps she unconsciously let out from . 

 

Jennie then sighed in relief and slowly a vicious smile formed on her lips, she tried to hide it but to no avail. She even laugh before she went out to the bathroom and lay down at her queen sized bed. 

 

Her period didn't come this month, her mood was unpredictable these days and she always have this morning sickness that she started to loath. 

 

She have not expected that being pregnant can be this hard.

 

One line. Negative.

Two lines. Positive.

 

And just like what the pregnancy test shows earlier, Kim Jennie got two lines.

 

It's happening. She thought and the only thing to do is to let them know. 

 

Her mind reminisce on the night when she and Yoongi made love or wasn't? It was after Taehyung's birthday party, he was so drunk and out of control, she kissed him as he responded and the next thing was they were on the bed, . 

 

However, after all the euphoric moments? The morning was excruciating. Kim Jisoo caught them and Yoongi quickly followed her to explain. 

 

He didn't even look at her, like he had been disgusted on Jennie. That alone was heart wrenching as she find it hard to breathe that morning. 

 

And the days after was even more because Min Yoongi completely avoided her, like she doesn't even existed in his life at all. 

 

But now is the perfect time to celebrate. Her plan is a success. Because not for too long Min Yoongi will soon be hers. 

 

With a determined mind, Jennie got up from her bed and headed down stairs. Hey plan may be a success but she can't stop her heart from beating too fast, it's crazy how she's hyperventilating now. Maybe guilt? Maybe excitement? She don't have any idea. 

 

With few more heavy steps, there she saw her mom, dad, and Taehyung already eating their breakfast. 

 

"Jen, why aren't you still dressed up? Are you not feeling well again?"

It's Thursday and she still have to go to school, her parents already witnessed her morning sickness and sometimes they even saw her faint, but they never suspected that she's pregnant. They only thought that school is just stressing her out. 

 

Why not? She's their little sweet Jenifer and she can't do nothing like that but their strictness and overly protective attitude towards Jennie made her the opposite of what they want her to be. 

 

Kim Jennie have her own life and she control it, not them. 

 

"I'm pregnant."

Her words are blunt, expression can vividly seen. She don't have the sweet strained smile anymore as she looked at them serious and firm.

 

Kim Taehyung was the first one to react, he choked on his food and snapped his head to look at his little sister with those shock wide eyes. 

 

"What?! Neo michyeoss-eo?!!"

He grabbed a glass of water and gulped it in one go as he shake his head still thinking that his sist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter