Reunion

March 24th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

 

March 24th 2018

 

12:01am 

 

If earth stopped spinning, I think this would have been how it felt like. Because my world just stopped when I looked at him. A flood of emotions came rushing through me, all the memories, all the good times and all the hurt. It was overwhelming. I haven’t seen him in the longest time that I swore I could have almost forgotten about him. Being in the same space now felt unreal. 

 

I didn’t realise I was holding my breath. I willed myself to take a deep breath and calm down. Standing too close, I could smell an all too familiar scent. Musky and spice with a touch of sweetness was Kwon Ji Yong. I took a step back to put some distance between us. Realising a step wasn’t enough I walked backwards until the back of my knees hit the sofa and I sat on the arm of it. My eyes wouldn’t leave him, couldn’t leave him. 

 

“Bom..” I watched him cautiously step into my apartment and politely slip off his worn out vans. Every step he took towards me was torturing but I know this was a moment I was secretly hoping for. He stopped and stood in front of me, I couldn’t look at his face and not be reminded of our painful parting. I turned towards the floor and observed how we were toe to toe, an inch apart. The closest we’ve been since last August.

 

“Bom” he repeated, the tone in his voice coaxing me to look at him. I didn’t. He kneeled down on one knee and adjusted himself to face me. I relented. When our eyes met, I could see his ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter