Encouragement

The burning dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The gentle rays of the morning sun diminished the darkness of the previous night. With exception to bomi who was anxious about her future in this high school. Her whole purpose was to attend this school was the taekwondo class but after her suspension she was unsure that her goal will be reached. The moment she was failing and losing hope she could recollect the day with jonghyun, those same prickly words which kept poking her heart making her heart bleed uncountable number of times.

Encouraging herself she took her heavy body to the steps of their taekwondo class. She couldn’t deny her master’s orders but she was not a person with weak heart. She had to learn that art no matter what way, no matter how. Her feet stopped exactly at the door. She stood silently gazing at the class where baekhyun was teaching the other students.

His eyes landed on the lean guy at the door but he didn’t bother to talk to him. He made a decision and no way he was going to take back his words. Bomi’s smile returned when her eyes met with his “Master” she called but baekhyun rose his hand gesturing her to stop there and she followed his order.

A student fell on his face in the middle of the class while practicing the kicks. The other students laughed. The guy felt ashamed of his act and also depressed. Baekhyun banged the table silencing them. “Kang, get up. If you are trying your hardest, there is no reason to be ashamed” he declared. The guy got up and performed again energetically.

Bomi smiled at his words. Standing at the door she practiced the kicks, following the class. Baekhyun noticed her “Idiot” he mumbled and continued with the teaching.

Everyday, she did the same, it was the third day of her suspension and it was the end of her limit, she wanted to join them at all costs. Unfortunately, a problem arose.

Chanyeol came running to bomi who just returned after finding the taekwondo class was cancelled “There is a big problem partner. That two guys who were displeased about master teaching us taekwondo gathered everybody together and filed a complaint to remove master from the position of teaching us” he expressed wheezing.

It came as a complete shock to her “What??” she exclaimed. “But why? I thought they were fine later?” she asked confused with the sudden development.

Jongdae who was leaning on the wall nearby heard their conversation “Why are you surprised? It was expected. I knew this day would come, especially after your fight with the seniors?” he blamed.

She looked at him surprised “Jongdae? You mean that zico sunbae and gang are behind this?” she asked while he shrugged “Who else? By the way, it is better if baekhyun doesn’t do this” he laughed.

Clenching her fists “Jongdae!!!” she became serious. “It might be another fun for you but there are people who take this art seriously. I am sure master never took it lightly too. I won’t let that happen. I am going to talk to those students to withdraw at this instant” she turned around.

Chanyeol glared at jongdae “Partner is right, it is important for me too” he declared and followed bomi who was rushing to talk to the other students.

Gritting his teeth jongdae hit the wall hard “I won’t let it happen…..not again” he mumbled those words and left the opposite way.

 

 

Chanyeol and bomi reached the two students taeil and mark who aroused this situation. “Take back your complaint against master” bomi demanded blocking their way.

Casually mark replied “Not happening”. Taeil agreed with his friend “Look, just like you we joined this school with an anticipation that we will master in taekwondo but we were disappointed finding out that a fellow student, who is also our classmate is our teacher. That is not done” he expressed his dissatisfaction.

Calming her nerves “You have seen master’s skills right? Why are you turning a blind eye? You have probably realized that he is far more skilled and worthy of that position than anybody else. Probably that is the reason this school has appointed him rather than some other adult” she explained.

Mark laughed “What did that master baekhyun give you in return? Shouldn’t you oppose him and support us instead as he suspended you for such a silly reason? And here you are still acting as his tail” he mocked.

Chanyeol stepped in between “Hey, mind your words. Want me to break your arms?” he asked showing his fists. Mark and taeil were ready to punch him too. Bomi stopped chanyeol.

“You are in no position to talk bbom, you are a culprit too….remember you faught with our seniors?” taeil reminded.

Bomi stopped him “Partner, it is not them. Their leader is somebody else. I will go deal with them directly” she expressed. Dragging chanyeol she left the place.

“I wanted to punch his freaking face” chanyeol yelled in the corridor making everybody turn in surprise.

Raising his hands in the air “Sorry” he apologized.

Bomi kept looking at a certain distance “Partner, i have some work” she excused and left. Rushing to the library she stepped behind baekhyun “Master” she called.

Baekhyun turned around and glanced at her, then turned to the other side unbothered. He continued with his work, going through the books.

“Master, you are not going to do anything?” bomi asked in a high pitch.

The librarian ordered “Please lower your voices”  glaring at bomi. She bowed in response. Until she turned her head baekhyun was gone.

Spotting him again she stood behind him “It doesn’t matter to you? You might not be our master anymore?” she asked.

Baekhyun didn’t bother and kept going through the books. She kept waiting for his answer. Sighing “I don’t care” he simply replied and walked away.

Stunned she kept looking at him. Following him “Don’t care? But you liked teaching us didn’t you?” she asked hopefully.

Placing the book in the rack he faced her “Yoon, i am not repeating myself again. Truthfully, this taekwondo club and all it doesn’t concern me. If it isn’t me somebody else will take up the job, so stop disturbing me” he coldly replied and started walking away.

“But I am not backing off” she declared.

Baekhyun halted his steps . She continued “I know somebody else can take a job but he probably won’t memorise our names and faces on the very first day. He probably wont strive to teach each of his students to excel nor he will understand our point as he will be an adult not a fellow classmate. He will not be you…..master” she expressed sadly.

Baekhyun grabbed her collar tightly as he was pissed off “Don’t interfere in my life yoon. I am warning you. You got a wrong impression about me. Let me help you reflect. I am not at all like what you have imagined about me. I don’t care if this club stays or disbands. I don’t care if anybody replaces me as your master. So get the busybody and nosey of yours out of here because you piss me off. Do you get that?” he threw her and walked away.

Hurt by his words bomi got up weakly. She dusted her uniform and left the library.

Meanwhile, in the library jongdae who witnessed this scene laughed “You look like a coward baekhyun” he mocked.

Baekhyun ignored him and walked away.

“Looks like you didn’t forget about the past yet?” he laughed.

Baekhyun turned around brought his fist to punch his face but stopped. His blood shot eyes glared at him. Noticing a student behind them shaking in fear he withdrew his hand

“I just saw a glimpse of your past in your eyes” jongdae continued to harass him. Baekhyun was rather calm but cold.

“Perhaps, you are the one who is still holding on to the past jongdae? The faster you realize it is better for you” he explained and left the place.

“Pricking somebody’s heart with words, only you have mastered that skill baekhyun” he let out a broken chuckle. Turning serious “Baekhyun, in the past i couldn’t stop you but now i will  make sure not to let you be happy…… Yoon bbom, you are one meddlesome kid. Looks like i have to tie you down” he mumbled those words and left.

 

 

 

After debating a lot bomi decided to go talk to the leader directly. Approaching the seniors classroom, she stood in front of zico. Ignoring her he placed his foot on the table. “It was your doing wasn’t it?” she directly went to the point.

“You are falsely accusing us” park kyung enraged. “Of course, not. I know it is you behind it” bomi demanded.

“So what if it was?” zico straight away agreed to it. “What are you going to do?” he provoked. Heaving a sigh she spoke to him calmly “Look sunbae, i accept i was wrong but you were equally at fault too. I am ready to apologise if you like but stop what is going on this instant. I  know they will only stop on your orders” she explained about taeil and mark.

Park kyung and zico glanced at each other. Grabbing her collar “Do you think an apology is enough to erase everything?” he asked seriously. Releasing his hand “What do you want?” she was straightforward.

“Fall of master byun baekhyun” he laughed “That is what i want” he gritted his teeth. Bomi was well aware he won’t take back his complaint like this. She laughed making them wonder “I didn’t know my seniors were cowards” she mocked. “Hey!!” park kyung rose from his seat.

Zico stopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter