Never give up

The burning dragon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The classes were suspended for the day with an exception of the first day. Bomi was excited to check out the dorms as early as possible.

Noticing baekhyun who was besides her still seated in his chair she encouraged herself to start the conversation “M…master” she called hesitatingly.

He gave a cold glare implying not to talk to him. Gulping she still questioned “Are you also staying at the dorms master?” she finally did after swallowing the saliva in .

“None of your business” he said authoritatively. Shoving the chair aside he got up and took his steps towards the door.

Whoa…I was just asking, what’s the big deal?

Bomi could feel that they are not gonna befriend each other ever. Still she was somehow pulled towards him as his mysterious aura was somehow captivating.

Her dream of learning the art of taekwondo can be fulfilled only by him and noway she is going to upset him by breaking his walls.

Apart from that she wondered why he has built such walls around him. Everybody formed groups in the class but he was a loner.

Ignoring the thoughts, she decided to atleast make some friends here.

“Partner” chanyeol called her at the right time.

Landing by his side immediately, her eyes twinkled when he introduced few males to her “This is my partner, yoon bbom” he said throwing his arms around her shoulders.

Bomi smiled widely “Hey guys” she fist bumped her classmates’ sungjae and illhoon learning that they were in the hapkido class.

Definitely impressed by their past stories she was honoured to befriend them.

“Thanks guys, lets all walk to the dorm then. I can’t wait to look at my room” said bomi excitedly.

Supporting was her partner chanyeol “Let’s go” they all went together. She was happy that she got to meet such nice people in a short amount of time.

 

 

 

The dorm rooms were on a different level and bomi could only think of one sentence.  As expected from a prestigious school.

Everything was neatly arranged and every priority of the student was taken care of. There were recreation rooms, canteen, a row of bathrooms and their personal rooms were like those of luxurious hotel rooms.

As soon as she took a peek of those rooms, she felt elated and wanted to hit the bed as soon as possible.

A tap on her shoulder made her close her widely opened mouth “Hey buddy, so we meet again huh?” said hyungsik who was together with siwan.

“S..sunbae?” bomi was surprised. Chanyeol and others kept looking at them wide eyed and also wondering how he/ she were acquainted to the seniors.

“Oh come on, sunbae only feels nice coming from the mouth of a girl not a man like you” hyungsik joked bumping into bomi. She almost fell down but he caught her immediately. His heart almost thumped looking into her eyes and bomi was perplexed thinking her wig might fall off.

Immediately she stood up while hyungsik scratched his head confusedly until siwan interrupted adjusting his spectacles.

“Go to your assigned rooms. You can check them on the bulletin board” he said and walked away seriously.

Hyungsik left after him after winking at these guys. Bomi smiled.

“Guys, you better go back i need to pee” said chanyeol jumping up and down as if unable to control and then ran away before others could answer.

Bomi couldn’t adjust to it that fast thinking she needs to listen to all of this.

The three of them reached the reception and sungjae and ilhoon left to the assigned rooms.

Bomi noticed the rooms and her eyes widened “No way, we are sharing the rooms?” she almost screamed.

“What do you think? You are a princess or something that you will be offered a seperate room?” mocked a voice from behind.

Turning she noticed a young man who was in his early 20’s. He was tall, muscular and had a cheeky smile “Lee sungyeol” bomi read his name which was on the badge pinned on his chest.

He flicked her forehead, causing her to whimper “Its dorm head. Mind your manners little boy” he warned, leaned closer “You better follow the rules here” he said. Bomi gulped when she looked at the board where a long set of rules were listed on it. Sungyeol left grinning.

He ran after few boys probably second years pulling their ears “I said no eating before the lunch time” he yelled at them while they begged him to let them eat a little, saying he is too stingy.

Bomi ignored and left to her assigned room. Stepping inside she took a look at the spacious room with two beds one down and other at the attic.

Bomi can’t stay here carefreely as she is sharing a room with a guy and he has the highest possibility of discovering her being a girl. She quickly took a decision and took the upper bed after scanning the room.

Whining she tossed her wig aside “Hot, it is damn hot. How do the actors even wear these?” she questioned simultaneously resting on the bed comfortably.

She was down as her major concern is the bathroom and there no bathroom in their rooms except the joint bathrooms outside.

Regret almost entered her brain but she stopped herself by hitting her cheeks telling herself she can’t give up “Yes, i have decided to do it and i will do it till the end no matter how difficult it is, no matter what happens to me” she muttered clenching her fists.

“Partner!!!” the door slammed open and she was startled “Shoot!! The wig” she was annoyed at her herself being casual.

Immediately, setting it she sat on the bed until chanyeol climbed up to the top “What are you doing here? Room mate” he teased, almost giggling like a child. He was happy he got to be in the same room as his friend.

She gave a half smile to him, though she was happy it was him but also concerned. Thankfully, chanyeol was an innocent and naive kid that she wasn't discovered and also a reason why she was a bit relaxed around him.

“I just saw the guys lining up for lunch. Let’s go to the canteen” chanyeol’s eyes sparkled as he said those words.

She drooled at the word of food “What are we waiting for?” she jumped out of the bed and both walked throwing their arms around each other and exited the room.

The line was long and bomi was dying to eat the delicious food. Sniffing the aroma she was sure it is going to be tasty.

Jumping up and down by grabbing on to chanyeol’s arms the short girl took a peek of the line. Her leg slipped and she landed on somebody.

Perplexed she stood straightly only to notice a cold and irritated baekhyun.

He slapped her hand which was on his shirt tightly grabbing it save herself from falling “Annoying!!” he commented.

“M…master…sorry….You are here master?” her expression changed from apologetic to excitedness.

The thought of learning taekwondo even at the dorm made her feel elevated.

“Don’t talk to me. Don’t associate with me”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter