Omega

Coming of Age

Joohyun was a neighbor of hers. She had known her since she was old enough to remember. She remembered the first time she smelled Joohyun’s pheromones once she presented as an alpha. Yerim felt safe smelling those pheromones, especially when they wrapped around her. She remembered when she was on the playground and some older alphas started picking on her. Joohyun had beat them up and embraced the younger. Yerim had never felt so safe before in someone’s embrace.

 

She was older now; her nineteenth birthday was coming up. She was finally going to present as either an alpha, beta, or omega. Joohyun still came to see Yerim but times had changed. Joohyun was now a successful businesswoman who was the CEO of a company. She was the most desired alpha in the world. Yerim was just Yermi; a nobody compared to her.

 

She was in her room when her body slowly started to heat up. She started to feel weird as if she needed to be filled. Tears were b her eyes and she didn’t understand what was going on.

 

“Get some suppressants, now!” Her mother yelled as she tried to calm Yerim down.

 

“M-mom what’s happening to me?” Yerim’s voice came out in a whine.

 

“You’re presented as an omega, dear. Don’t worry, we’re getting you suppressants.”

 

With that Yerim gasped with the sudden jolt of pain she felt in her body. She was sweating all over when she out.

 

The next morning, she woke up feeling feverish. She rolled over to find some water and pills by her bedside. Take this, you’ll feel better. -Joohyun.

 

Yerim grinned at the letter. She was glad to see Joohyun was worried about her, it sent her heart fluttering. She took the pills and groggily got out of bed. She didn’t understand why she only wanted to see Joohyun; but she did. It felt like her being was being embraced with the thought of Joohyun and only her.

 

When she got down the stairs, she was immediately overtaken with strong, dominant alpha pheromones. She noticed who they belonged to immediately; her legs became frozen in spot. Joohyun was here and oh so dominant that Yerim didn’t know what to do. Slowly, she made her way to the kitchen and got a glimpse of Joohyun. She was sitting at the kitchen table in her business suit and Yerim thought she looked to beautiful.

 

“How are you feeling, Yerim-ah?” Joohyun’s sweet voice was almost overwhelming.

 

Yerim felt her legs give out as she felt herself heat up more. Her body was acting on its own and she didn’t have a clue what was going. Overwhelmed, she collapsed on the ground. Joohyun was by her side in a second, scooping her up into her arms. Yerim’s head was buried in the crook of Joohyun’s neck as the alpha escorted her back to her room. Yerim was inhaling Joohyun’s scent; it was too alluring for her. She felt too secure in the alpha’s embrace; she didn’t want to leave it. When Joohyun set her down, she whined. That’s when she noticed how dilated the alpha’s eyes were, how much yearning was in them.

 

“I’ll bring you some food, stay here.” Joohyun’s voice was almost a mumble but Yerim heard it without fail. She almost felt like she was tuned with the alpha in front of her.

 

Joohyun came back minutes later with a plate full of food. Yerim squirmed under the covers when she saw her.

 

“Here, eat. I’ll come back soon.”

 

Before Yerim could say anything, Joohyun was gone. Yerim sighed and ate slowly, trying to get ahold on the feelings that had overtaken her. She finished the food and squirmed under the covers again, curling up in a ball. Her thoughts were on Joohyun again.

 

Before she could think too hard Joohyun was back in her room. Yerim noticed how stiff the alpha was around her. Joohyun had come over and grabbed the tray of dishes intending to go down and wash them.

 

“Unnie, where are my parents?” Yerim’s voice came out weak and hoarse.

 

Joohyun immediately froze on spot, “They’re out. Just you and me.”

 

Joohyun didn’t spare her a glance as she spoke. Slowly after speaking, Joohyun had made her way to the door with the platers. Yerim couldn’t let her leave like that.

 

“U-unnie, please stay with me.” Yerim pleaded. She wanted nothing but the elder. Even before presenting, she knew she wanted the elder. She reminisced all the times the elder held her and helped her when she was younger. There was no one else who could fill her heart like Joohyun.

 

“I’ll be back.”

 

Joohyun disappeared much to Yerim’s displeasure. She curled up on the sheets, sulking. Her pheromones started to fill the room; showing her displeasure form the situation. She sighed as she thought of Joohyun. Before she knew it, strong arms wrapped around her waist, engulfing her in a hug.

 

“I wasn’t gone long and you’re already pouting? What are we going to do with you?” Joohyun’s soft voice whispered in her ear as shivers went down her spine.

 

Yerim whined and snuggled back into Joohyun’s embrace, she finally felt content to be in the elder’s embrace. Yerim drifted off into sleep, thinking of Joohyun.

 

She woke up to find Joohyun was gone, only her jacket remaining in the room. Yerim pouted and slowly got up and took the jacket, inhaling the scent. She felt her heart flutter at the smell.

 

“Did you miss already, dear?” a chuckle cut Yerim out of her trance. Her face was flushed as she looks to see Joohyun leaning on the doorframe looking at her.

 

“Of course, not.” Yerim puffed out her cheeks as she dropped the jacket and walked over to Joohyun.

 

Joohyun opened her arms, beckoning the younger into her embrace. Yerim didn’t need to think twice as she wrapped herself in the warmth that Joohyun gave her. Joohyun was slowly her hair, calming the younger down with her pheromones.

 

“I have work, I’ll see you soon, dear. As long as you want me to.”

 

With that Joohyun left the younger girl frozen in her spot, Yerim didn’t want her to leave. She slowly made her way downstairs to eat to find her parents sitting there looking at her. She slowly sat down beside them to eat.

“Yerim, you know you presented as an omega, right?” her mother asked.

 

“Yes, why?”

 

“Are you having different feelings for Joohyun?” her father spoke in a gentle manner.

 

“I’ve always liked Joohyun-unnie, since I was a kid.”

 

With a sigh her mother took her hand, “Joohyun wants to court you, mate you. She is an alpha and you an omega. She doesn’t want to push you into this, you know how she is. I only worry about how you feel, sweetie.”

 

Yerim pondered over this, she definitely wanted Joohyun, no needed her. “I want Joohyun-unnie, I always have.”

 

Her parents sighed with a smile. They knew Yerim would present as an omega and immediately called Joohyun. They knew how the alpha felt ab0out their daughter. She always protected her and made Yerim feel happy. That’s all they could ask. Plus, Joohyun was a definite top alpha who would take care of Yerim.

 

The days turned into months and years. Joohyun had been courting Yerim. The two had not marked each other or mated. Of course, Yerim had wanted to but Joohyun could not find it in herself to push the younger too far. She was always worried about their . Yerim couldn’t take it much more. She had decided to drop lunch off at Joohyun and hopefully do something a little more.

 

Yerim held the lunchbox in her hand as walked into the skyscraper. She slowly walked into the elevator and hit the top button, knowing Joohyun was there. Taking a deep breath of air she got out of the elevator and made her way to Joohyun’s office. It wasn’t her first time here, but it was her first time alone and she was slightly nervous. She pushed the door open and saw a woman in the office with Joohyun. The girl had Joohyun pinned to the desk and Yerim immediately gasped and dropped the lunchbox. Is the what their relationship was to Joohyun, a joke? Was she not good enough?Yerim found herself frozen on spot. Joohyun shooed the other girl out of her office and approached Yerim.

 

“I know what you think this is but you can smell my scent. Nothing happened, she is my secretary. I am only yours, dear. I have been since I first met you all those years ago.” Joohyun’s voice was soothing as her pheromones filled the office.

 

Yerim’s arms wrapped around the elder. She could tell by Joohyun’s scent and pheromones that nothing happened. She knew in the back of her mind that Joohyun would never hurt her intentionally.

 

“Mark me, mate me, unnie. I’ve been waiting.” Yerim’s voice was stern as her pheromones started to coax the alpha.

 

Joohyun growled as she locked the door behind Yerim, “Are you sure, dear? There’s no turning back.”

 

Joohyun’s hands were on her hips as she led her over to her desk, pushing everything off of it. Yerim was pinned underneath the alpha who was looking at her with such desire. Yerim smirked at wrapped her arms around the alpha’s neck, pulling her close.

 

“I’ve wanted this for so long.” Her words were sultry as her back arched in want, “Please, alpha.”

 

Joohyun’s mind was hazy, all she wanted was to mark and mate the omega underneath her. As soon as the younger stepped into her office, she was left with desire. Joohyun had wanted to mark the girl the night she cuddled her when she presented but knew better than to not. Their made her more willing to fight her instincts.

 

Joohyun growled as her lips met the younger’s. Soon the room was filled with moans and pheromones the would make anyone steer away.

 

Yerim smiled as she left the room with Joohyun in tow. They both were disheveled with matching mating marks around their necks. Joohyun was glad to have marked the younger but she wanted to spend the rest of the time figuring each and every sweet spot for the younger girl. Of course, they had to stop because of all the people in the office whom could hear and smell them.

 

“Get back to work.” Joohyun snarled as she left. The employees knew better than to mess with an upset Joohyun. Yerim smirked at how frustrated she had made her alpha, she would use this for future reference. Although Yerim had fun teasing the alpha when they got to Joohyun’s apartment, Joohyun had sent her into bliss.

 

Yerim woke up with small marks all over her body and Joohyun’s arms wrapped around her in a possessive manner. Yerim smiled and nuzzled into the elder’s embrace.

 

“Was that not enough for you? Do I need to tire you out more?”