A Kiss and Breakfast

Living With An Idol?!

You woke up that morning, and heard your mom knock on the door. "(Y/N)! Wake up, breakfast is ready!" You then burst awake hoping she wasn't inside the room to see Jungkook sleeping on the floor. THANK THE LORD! You gasped of relief, and looked over at Jungkook. He was still sleeping so you decided to go wake him up. "Jungkook-ah," You whispered as you tapped his shoulder lightly. "Yah, Jungkook!" You whispered fiercely. Aish! Please wake up! "Jung-" You were about to try again, but his warm arm went around your neck. His strong arm force made you fall forward, you shut your eyes scared to open them. But when you did, your eyes went big.

Jungkook, the Jungkook of BTS, made you kiss him?! You pulled back and put your hand on top of your mouth. You looked back at the peaceful sleeping boy, "Aish! How dare you sleep so calmly after kissing a stranger girl like that!" You screamed, but quiet enough so your mom didn't hear you. You started to beat him with the pillow his head was resting on.

He then woke up, and grabbed the pillow from your hands. "What?!" Did he hear what you said? You were scared to see if he did. "What do you mean by kiss?!" He questioned.

Sh*t

"Well, before I answer that be more quiet! I don't want my mom to figure out you are here!" Jungkook folded his arms and then gave you look that said, "Now tell me what you meant!" You didn't need anymore words or looks to tell you what to say. "You, well," You were struggling to tell him what happened. "Um, so you were asleep and I was trying to wake you up and," You were trying to go as fast as you could. "Your arm went around my neck, making me fall, and well kiss you." You scratched your head.

His eyes grew wide, "I did?! I-I," Jungkook hit his head. "I am sorry and I am such an idiot." 

"It's okay, as long it was an accident it's alright!" You asured him. "My eomma has prepared food and well do you want any?"

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and answered, "Sure, I up for any food."

You left your room after telling Jungkook not to leave the room unless it was out the window, "Morning (Y/N), hungry?"

"What kind of question is that, eomma?" You sat down at the table and was about to eat, but your mom hit your hand. "Yah, we have to pray to Buddha before we eat." You never understood why your mom starting to believe in Buddha. She started to pray to Buddha after your dad's death, but you never joined her.

"Eomma," You said. "I don't believe in Buddha, so I don't want to pray to him." You grabbed some rice and started to eat. You watched your mom pray making you think more and more. Through the thoughts you found Jungkook. "Oh eomma, I'm going to eat upstairs." You grabbed a tray and put lots of food on it and dashed up the stairs. 

"Jungkook-ah," You said opening the door. You were shocked to see Jungkook looking through clothes, your notebooks, and your sketchbooks. "Yah, what are you doing?" 

"I was bored so I wanted to do something, I looked through your drawers first and found some clothes. Then I went to your backpack and found notebooks, those were boring just full of math and notes." Jungkook then grabbed your sketchbook next to him. "I found this and you are a really good artist, (Y/N)." Your face flushed and you sat frustratedly next to him and set down the food.

"Eat," I said mad.

"What did I do to make you so angry?" Jungkook asked, his face leaned closer to mine, you could feel his breath breathe on your face. Why is he so close?! Before Jungkook could get any closer and backed up. You kept quiet, This guy is making me so confused! And not only that making me flush and get angry since when did I have feelings?! You were starting to fight yourself.

You took a deep breath and went back to the normal self you always were. You stood up, "I have to change," You told him with complete confidence. "Jungkook-ah, please leave I want to change."

Jungkook ignored you and took another bite. "What's the problem of you changing in front of me?" You were astonished by his answer, "Trust me, I won't look." Your eyebrow twitched, and you grabbed your clothes and walked out to the bathroom. 

"There is no way I'm changing in front of a total stranger!" You muttered under your breath. "Idol or not, men shouldn't treat women like this!" You put on your skinny jeans and walked back in your room with your pajamas in your hand. "Yah, Jungkook-ah, when are you going to leave?"

Jungkook was putting the dirty dishes on the tray neatly and said, "I'm not sure," Jungkook picked up the tray and stood up. "I don't know if there are people at my house waiting for my arrival." He then looked at you and smirked. "Do you think you can come to my house to check if there are people there?"