Jobs

Living With An Idol?!

After what happened yesterday with Jungkook you've been doing your best to avoid him in the morning and especially when you heard your mom's footsteps come up the stairs. There was one morning when Jungkook hid under your bed and your mom came in your room, "Morning (Y/N)! I have good news!" Your mother walked in happily and sat next to you on your bed. "What is it, eomma?" You asked her, worried about Jungkook who laid helplessly under your bed.

"I got a different job!" You cheered with her, her other job with her terrible boss treated her terribly she sometimes stayed late and slept there for a day. "But here's the bad news, the owner told me I need to move to Chuncheon," You listened carefully to your mother as she spoke about the moving. "I will move their for a while around 2 to 3 months, I know you basically just graduated, but do you think you would do fine here in Seoul?" 

You nodded, you didn't want your mom to have her worry about you being at home. "I'll stay here, eomma, and don't you worry about me!" 

"I'll send you half of my savings, around every few 2 weeks."

"Eomma, I can get a job I mean I am in a university." You tell her as she smiles brightly. "I'm glad," She says with her smile. "So! I'm off!" 

"Wait! You already packed?!" 

"I did it late last night," That explains the bags under her eyes. 

"Well, take care, eomma!" You hugged her as she hugged you back.

"Same goes for you! Don't get sick!" And with that your mom left the house and you watched her walk out of the apartment doors with her suitcase dragging behind. "Boo!" Jungkook gripped your hips from behind and you jumped, you turned around to look up at him. "Don't do that!" You pestered him.

"I heard the entire conversation," Jungkook smiled down on you. "That means I'm alone with you for three months." Your eyes widened when you remembered Jungkook was now officially living with you. You ran to the window hoping your mother wasn't that far, but she was already gone, you whimpered there's no turning back. 

Then pop your mind went and you turned around to Jungkook, who sat happily on your bed and started to bounce on it. What has he been thinking? You thought in your head. I've been avoiding him for a few days or so, but he acts like nothing has happened. You took a deep breath and sat next to Jungkook, Jungkook smiled at you when he saw you sit next to him. "Have you changed your mind about me?" He asked with a cute smile.

"What?" You questioned and then it hit you, its like he just read your mind, this guy. "I just, well, ever since what happened that one day, when you pinned me to my bed." You saw his face slightly blush, "I just didn't know how to react to it," You felt relief when you saw Jungkook smile. 

Jungkook looked up at your ceiling and scoffed a little, "I was worrried you hated me, but I feel better now," 

You then remembered you had to get a job so you get could get food. You got up from the bed and searched your drawers for a newspaper that could have job ads. You couldn't find any in your drawers, then you remembered your mom always left a pile of newspaper on the table downstairs. You walked out of your room and you heard Jungkook's footsteps follow behind you. 

"Wow, so this is what the downstairs looks like," That's Jungkook has never been downstairs, well you guessed he can now free roam without your mother there. You reached and grabbed some of the newspaper, you looked through the ads and tried to find one that would interest you. Jungkook rested his head on your shoulder and watched you scan through the ads. "You're looking for a job?" 

"Yeah," You said without looking up at him, you then felt chills go down your back when felt and heard is breaths go onto your neck. You could feel your face slightly steam from your blushing, "J-Jungkook, can you not, it's uncomfortable when you breathe on my neck." Jungkook smiled and took another breath on your neck.

"Like that?" You slowly nod your head, instead of moving away, Jungkook brings his arms on both side of you trapping you. "Jungkook, please, I'm trying to find a job."
 

Jungkook stayed silent for a little and then said in a husky voice, "Like a ?" You jumped three feet in there and instantly got of the chair and tried to escape from Jungkook. "WHAT THE ABSOLUTE HECK?!" Jungkook grinned when he saw your flushed face, you gulped and just stared at him. "I AM NOT LOOKING FOR THAT, JUST A NORMAL JOB THAT GIVES ME MONEY!"

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and scanned through the jobs himself, "Aish," Jungkook scratched his head. "(Y/N)-ah, you can just be an assistant for me," You look back at him with a shocked look. "Maybe even my my personal assistant." Jungkook smiled and winked at you. This guy is such a flirt, You thought as you sat next to him looking through more of the jobs.

"Oh!" One of the jobs caught your eye, "A cafe!" You ripped out the ad and put it to the side. 

"Do you like cafes?" Jungkook asked as he was looking on another newspaper, he was helping you. 

You nodded, "I just guess it's the atmosphere, just something about smelling coffee being brewed gives me relaxation." It was true, when you went to a cafe it was nice and you felt like you could sleep and nobody would care. 

Jungkook set the newspaper he was reading down, "I know this one cafe where there was three floors, I found some people making out on the third floor." Jungkook stretched his arms high in the air, you looked at him surprised. 

You rolled your eyes and turned back to the ads, "I could work at McDonald's..." Jungkook stopped stretching and looked at you, "What are you thinking, (Y/N)-ah, you can't work at McDonald's. There is too many weird things that could happen there." 

"When I found a certain someone sleeping on my balcony, that was a weird thing," You muttered under your breath, but Jungkook heard you. 

Jungkook scoffed and put his arm around which scared you, "Well, do you regret meeting me, (Y/N)?" 

You stayed silent for a little, Of course I don't regret it! Is what you wanted to shout out, but you sat there with nothing coming out of your mouth. You opened and said, "I don't... regret meeting y-you," Great you stuttered, now it sounded like you were lying. 

Jungkook smiled, "Now, do you wanna call that cafe to see if you can get the job?" You smiled happily and got up to pick up the ad, you dialed the number on your phone. "Hello," you said as the other side picked up. "Oh yes, I would like to get an interview for a job at your cafe." Jungkook watched you as you messed slightly with your hair. "Really? Okay, when would you want me to visit for the interview?" You listened to what sounded like a male on the other side, "In two days? Okay, thank you!" You hung up and looked over at Jungkook and gave him a thumbs up, you smiled brightly which made Jungkook feel great. I bet she loves that she met me, Jungkook thought as you walked over to your cabinets to take a bowl. 

"Neh, (Y/N)-ah," You heard Jungkook come up from behind, you turned towards him with a blue bowl in your hands. "If you don't get your cafe job and when all of my hyungs are healed and we go back to being normal," Jungkook was close to you and his face felt even closer. "Maybe you could be my personal assistant, you know, what do you think?"
You stood there shocked, did Jungkook really want you to be his assistant this bad? "Jungkook, I honestly don't know, depends on how much you give me each hour?" You smiled at him and you saw the little pink tint on his cheeks. She is too cute and stubborn at the same time. Jungkook thought as he watched you escape from his clutches. I will be willing to be more than billions of won to you if you just were with me.