Visiting

Living With An Idol?!

"Do you wanna go see if there are people at my house?" Jungkook asked with a smirk. The smirk was enough to tell yourself to say no, but instead the words that stumbled out of your mouth was, "Sure," You started to beat yourself in your mind, ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT STUPID, (Y/N)?!?!? 

"Hurry let's go already," Jungkook said, he already was getting his tennis shoes on. You told him to wait and you went downstairs to grab your shoes. You put them on at the balcony and slowly went down the ladder. This reminds me of that story where the girl fell in love with a sailor, and ran away with him. You said as you jumped off the ladder when you were  near the bottom.

Jungkook was down already even though he was behind you, he then grabbed your wrist and ran. "Jungkook-ah!" You shouted at him, his grip was super hard and it hurt. Jungkook stopped and turned around to you, he put his index finger on your lips telling you to be queit. "Don't say my name," he said in a whisper. "If you want my call me, oppa."

"As if," You shouted out, "Instead, I will call you pabo." Jungkook's lips went into a frown, he then continued to run with your wrist still in his hand. You two were now out of the rushing city and in a place that seemed peaceful, "Jung- I mean Pabo, where are we?" You asked, his face turned back to yours. 

"This is a shortcut I know, I used to use if there was lots of people." You shrugged your shoulders and looked around, it was a nice friendly neighborhood with beautiful dark brown houses. You looked at the cement wall next to you was covered with fines that had tiny buds waiting for the spring in a few weeks. "This place is so pretty," You muttered.

"Yeah, I guess it is," Jungkook said as he pulled back his hair. 

Jungkook P.O.V
 

(Y/N)'s wrist was so small in my hand, I almost thought I was holding an angel's wrist, not this somewhat stubborn girl. I looked back at her, she was looking all around her. The warm breath that came out of was easy to see, and her hair rested on her shoulders perfectly. Before she was able to look back at me, I turned back around. 

I didn't notice, but there was a rock right in front of me. I tripped and scraped my knee and my pants ripped, "Are you okay, Pabo?" (Y/N) said as she knelt next to me, She still hasn't dropped the "Pabo" nickname. "Y-Yeah," I then looked at the rock and my mind went back to when I was with Taehyung. I wasn't sure why, but I felt something fall from my heart. 

I looked over at the hiding flower buds, they were waiting, but one decided to bloom and had frost on it. What are you doing? Taehyung's voice echoed in my mind, what was going on? Did you fall? Here your lucky I had bandaids. I looked next to me where (Y/N) used to be, she was replaced with a transparent Taehyung. His hair was a different color it was red, this was in the past! "Yah! Yah! Pabo!" I then woke up, my mind started to focus on the girl that was shaking me awake. 

I felt something warm on my face, I put my hand up and felt, tears? "What happened? Why are you crying?" (Y/N) asked, I stood up and looked at my knee was there a bandaid on there before? I shook my head and continued to walk to the house. Still, I looked back at the frosted flower, (Y/N) got up and ran after me and I watched the frosted flower fall as she raked her shoulder on it. 

 

Your P.O.V:

You ran after Jungkook after he got up from the fall, Why was he crying? You then tossed the thought aside, you walked next to Jungkook. He was tall, but not tall enough to say he was the tallest in the world. You kept looking at blueish grayish sky, the clouds formed many shapes and you started to look for specific shapes. Jungkook started to chuckle a little, but when you were going to see what he was laughing about you bumped into a lamp post. You then looked over at Jungkook, he was laughing like crazy, "Why you!" You shouted at him, was he making you angry? 

Feelings? Interesting, you then kept walking next to Jungkook and you rolled your eyes as he continued to laugh. "Here we are," Jungkook whispered after we walked for a few minutes. Jungkook started to walk on his feet, bending his knees, you giggled at the funny position he was in. He quickly turned his head and put his index finger on his own lips this time. You both peeked over the corner like you were in some action movie.

"Great! There is nobody, but I'm not going to risk anything just by walking there." Jungkook cheered still being quiet.

"What do you mea-?" Before you were able to finish the sentence, Jungkook picked you up and sprinted across the road and then grabbed the hidden key and launched inside with you. "Yah, Pabo, you just said we were going to check on the house. Not go inside." 

"Well, I just wanted to grab some clothes and stuff then leave." Jungkook said, he walked upstairs and you followed. He grabbed a backpack and put clothes inside of it. Jungkook swung the backpack over his shoulder, he looked at his drawers of clothes and took out a black t-shirt and then a pair of pants. You sat at the corner of his bed and looked around, then you looked over at Jungkook. Jungkook took off his shirt and you screeched, "What do you think you're doing?!" 

"Changing, what else does it look like?" He said so casually, like he takes his shirt off in public!

"Well, at least warn me!" You hid your eyes with your hands, you heard Jungkook's footsteps and he pulled down your hands. "You're an adult, right?" He still didn't have a shirt on.

"I am, but that doesn't matter, okay? Now get dressed, please." You turned your head from him, and then you felt his hands on your face making you turn to look at him. 

"Most girls would die if they saw my body like this, so does this mean you are not interested in me?" He questioned you.

Your face grew hot, and you turned your head without hesitation. "Of course I am not interested in you! I just met you last night!" You took a sigh, trying to calm down. "And like I said before, GET DRESSED, Pabo!" As you said that you heard an sound, you were tempted to turn around for some reason. You felt a tap on your shoulder, Jungkook was basically in the same outfit, but wearing a black t-shirt instead of a white one.

"Let's go," Jungkook said, his brown hair partly blocking his left eye.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I am staying with you at your house." You snickered at what he said.

"You? Live with me?" You couldn't help, but laugh, "You serious? As if, I have my mom with me, she will find out soon."

"So? I am living with you whether you like it or not." Jungkook ordered.

"Since when can you decide things like that?" You were now standing up, trying to make him feel small. "Is it because you're an idol?"

Jungkook then stood up, making you feel small. "No, it's not that, it's just because I want to." You then scoffed and saw the open door. You ran for it, you didn't care if Jungkook could catch you just kept running. You did not want Jungkook to follow you home, so you ran as fast you could. Okay, I think it was this way. You took a sharp turn to the right and you then felt something grab your shoulder. "Yah! Let go of me, Jungkook!" 

"What? You don't need to act like that, y." What? You looked around you took the wrong turn. Where's Jungkook?