Never Letting Go

Living With An Idol?!

 

The ert that your arm was disgusting looking, but his look was like any drunk punk would look like. He had a red beanie, a white t-shirt covered in stains, and jeans that sagged to far down his ankles. "Wanna play with daddy, y~?" This man was disgusting, he kept on rubbing his right hand on your arm, you struggled to get out of his grip, but it was too strong. "Let go of me!" You shouted at him. 

His other hand then reached towards your waist, you then quickly moved but his hand was still having a tight hold onto your arm. You shouted as loud as you could, "JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK, HELP!" You looked around so worried, but the man kept touching his terrible stinking, hot breath breathed on your neck, and all you did was cry. The tears fell down your red cheeks, but you kept looking for Jungkook desperately. "JUNGKOOK!" Your voice then became hoarse from calling his too many times. 

Your eyes lit up as you saw Jungkook sprinting towards you, Jungkook then made it up to you and punched the punk in the face then the stomach, the punk landed on the ground.

Jungkook P.O.V:

When I saw (Y/N) crying like that it made me furious, and to think it was all this stupid drunk's fault. I pulled (Y/N) behind me, I glared at the fidgeting figure on the ground, I couldn't help myself. I kicked him in the stomach. I wanted to hurt him, to send him to the hospital, no worse than that, I wanted to send this bastard to Hell. I stomped on his rib cage, again. And again, and again, and again- "Jungkook-ah," I felt (Y/N)'s soft tug on my shirt. I turned around to look at her.

The fear in her eyes was enough to make more mad at the guy, but she then said in a soft voice. "Let's go, I don't think he will cause anymore harm to me." I nodded slowly and walked with (Y/N) back to the nice neighborhood. When we there I stopped her, and started to yell at her, "What were you thinking?! Running off like that! What if you were actually ?!" 

(Y/N)'s face was facing the ground, I couldn't bear to see her sad like this. I grabbed her limp body into a hug, she was shaking in my arms. "Look, I'm sorry for yelling at you like that." I looked over at the flower vines she was admiring before. "I was just worried." 

I then heard her voice mutter in my chest, "Thank you." I grew the biggest smirk and took her out of the hug. I got my face down to her level, "What was that?" I said squishing her cute face with my large hands. She was so cute, I couldn't help myself from this!

"I said, you are a pabo." She said with her cheeks still squished and (Y/N) stuck out her tongue. "Mehh!" She teased me.

I scoffed at her little act, and then wrapped my arm around her shoulder and started to walk. "Let's go home." (Y/N) took my arm off her and then told me, "I am not your girlfriend, pabo." I looked the other smirking, Keep thinking that, but you'll fall for me. 

Your P.O.V:

When you arrived at the house you told Jungkook to go up to the balcony and wait there for you. You ran inside the house taking off your tennis shoes and replacing them with your red and white slippers. "Eomma!" You shouted out in the empty house, you checked the kitchen, living room, and your mom's room, she wasn't there. Must be at work. You thought and you then sprinted up the stairs and saw at your bedroom door, the closed curtain with Jungkook's perfect silhouette. 

Jungkook's side profile was incredible, you didn't notice you were walking towards the curtain until you touched the soft curtain. You then opened the curtain and then the door welcoming Jungkook inside the room, "Welcome home, pabo." Jungkook took off his tennis shoes and was wearing his socks when he stepped in your room. You then walked over to your double bed and set it up nicely. 

"So, am I just going to sleep on the floor?" You turned around and sat on your bed. "Of course," You told him. "I'm not letting you sleep with me." You said so simply, you then noticed your pillowcase was wonky. You picked up your pillow and fixed it, but you then heard Jungkook mutter under his breath. You looked up after you set the pillow back down on the bed, "Did you say something?" You asked.

"Oh, nothing really, I just said I was going to go visit my members at the hospital." You then nodded and looked down at Jungkook's right pocket, "What is that?" You asked, you then walked up to him and knelt down to his waist level. You slowly grabbed the object that was poking out of his pocket. You looked at the object in your hand, a purple flower that was losing it's petals.

"How did you get this, it's winter time." You asked.

Jungkook took a deep sigh, "I found it at a shop, that's all." Jungkook started to walk to the open balcony door and put his shoes on. Jungkook hopped up and started to go down the ladder. "Wait!" You shouted out at him, he then looked up at you. "Do you think I can come with you?" Jungkook nodded, you smiled down at him as he continued to go down the ladder.

You dashed down the stairs, and put on your shoes. You then opened the door seeing Jungkook standing there, "Let's go," Jungkook started to jog for a little and you then ran after him. You then met up with him, you stood happily next to him. You felt his arm go around you and force your body next to his. You smiled lightly and heard Jungkook say, "I'm never letting go of you, who knows if you'll run off again?" Never let go, huh? You dared in your mind, you then dashed out of his arm. 

You turned around to see if he was chasing you, but he already caught up with you and hug attacked you. You heard his heartbeat in the position you were in, it was beating fast like lightning. "Didn't you hear me, (Y/N)? I said I would never let you go." Jungkook continued to walk with you in his arm like he did before, you felt your face start to heat up. You started to fan yourself, "Oh~, is (Y/N) blushing?" Jungkook teased you.

"No, you just stink that's why I am fanning myself." You turned to your left away from Jungkook's face. You then smiled lightly, you liked Jungkook, he made you feel. Jungkook made you angry, somewhat sad, and laugh too. No one would be able to do this kind of magic except for your dad. You turned back and met with Jungkook's dark chocolate eyes, Jungkook was special.