A Meeting

Living With An Idol?!

You were watching the news with your mom, it was talking about a car accident. "The former BTS boy band has suffered in a car crash and now are being hopstalized as we speak." The woman said on the TV.

"Aish," your mom cursed. "I feel bad for their fans, I hope they come out well."

"Yeah," you muttered under your breath. You looked back at the TV showing the faces of crying fans. You didn't know how to react, your mind was blank feelings weren't really a big thing you had. You never cried, you hardly laughed unless it was forced, and you hardly got mad at your mom. You were the "No Feelings Child", well that's what the school bullies called you.

You looked up at the clock, it was late and you were tired. "Eomma," You said. "I'm going to take a shower then go to sleep." Your mom nodded, and you went to go grab a towel and you hopped into the shower. The water was warm as always, but you thought your mind would never think about the accident, instead it changed plans and made you think.

The thought of accidents made you think of your dad, your dad was the reason you smiled. But when you the little you figured out about the burning building tears fell down your face for the first time. You then forced yourself to stop thinking, and turn off the warm water. You walked your wet hair dripped on the floor and you were in your pajamas.

I have school in two more days, what do I do tomorrow? You thought in your warm covers. Your eyes then shut to sleep and you wondered how everything would go tomorrow. 

Jungkook's P.O.V:

"Hyung!" I shouted out at the passed out members. My tears went down my cheeks and I whispered silently under my breath. "Why did only get a few scars and bruises?" I looked back as Jimin slowly opened his eyes. "Jimin hyung!" I was about to hug him then I remembered the giant scar he had on his chest, I then pulled myself away from him. "How are you feeling hyung?" I sat down on the stool next to his bed.

"I guess you could say okay," He chuckled and then did a little yelp in pain. I was about to help him, but he put his other hand that was resting on his chest and put in front of my face. "It's okay, I should stop laughing or else it might open up." My heart sunk in the deep sea, I felt terrible all of my hyungs got hurt. 

"Aish, don't make that face Jungkookie, you'll only make this worse." Jimin smiled at me. "Smile for us, and I think we will heal faster."

I put on a smile and looked at the window then back at Jimin. "Get better hyung." I waved him goodbye and left the room. I was directed by a doctor to come out the other way because there were tons of interviewers in the front. I followed him and I put on a hoodie and quickly thanked the doctor and ran. It was late and I wasn't sure where to go. 

I have friends, but it was mostly the hyungs and if I went to my house I bet there would be interviewers there too. I looked around and saw what looked like an abandoed house, I climbed up to a balcony and slept there. It was cold, but it was all I could do.

Your P.O.V:

You heard a loud metal sound bang at your so called balcony, and you then got up to see what it was. Your finger tips were at the curtain to the entrance of the balcony and then you thought. What if it is a crook? You looked around your room and saw a fairy princess wand. It was plastic and was super old, but it would work. You put it up to your face and quickly opened the curtain and opened the door. 

Your face was shocked and you didn't notice you said this out loud until the figure stumbled awake. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!" 

"AHHH!" The guy screamed awake, you made eye contact and you noticed how handsome this man was. You shook your head, That doesn't matter right now, (Y/N)! You told yourself, What matters right now, is why is this man sleeping on your balcony! "Yah! What are you doing on my balcony?" You asked him.

"Don't worry I'm not here to hurt you or anything, I just need a place to sleep." He told me. You put down the princess fairy wand and took a sigh. You walked back in the house and went down to the kitchen. Eomma is probably in bed You thought and opened the fridge took out the leftover rice from this dinner, and you put in the microwave in for 30 seconds.

After the rice was down heating up, you put some tuna on it because you didn't know what else to put on it other than the seasoning you put on top of the tuna. You brought the bowl of rice and chopsticks back up to the stranger. "Here." You said handing him the bowl and you sat down next to him as he ate the food.

He wiped his mouth and said, "Thank you." You nodded meaning "Your welcome", "Oh," He said. "My name is Jeon Jungkook, and you?"

You were shocked, wasn't this Jungkook a member of the BTS band? You left the thought alone for a little and replied to him. "My name is (Y/N), but I have a question." Jungkook looked up from his halfway finished bowl. "Aren't you from that band that crashed? Shouldn't you be at the hospital?" As soon as you said you regretted it, from his dark brown eyes being perfectly fine they showed off sadness.

"I just had a few scars and bruises, so I was sent off this past hour." Jungkook bit his bottom lip. "Is it alright if I stay here for a little?" Jungkook asked politely, you shrugged. He didn't seem like he was going to you in the middle of the night not even touch you. 

"Sure, you seem like you need a place to stay, and I highly doubt you wanna stay out here in the cold." Jungkook smiled dearly at you and you let him inside. "One second." You told him and you walked over to your closet and grabbed some blankets and a pillow. "Here," You gave him the blankets and pillows, when you saw him go into the blankets to sleep you went back to your bed and slept.

Wait! Screamed your mind. A man is sleeping in my room! MY room! Your mind was tangled up and you just ignored the thoughts and slept. Wow, ain't I lucky? You said and then fell asleep smiling, and slightly blushing, but you didn't know why. I mean he is hot, but that doesn't mean I am in love with him. You kept reminding yourself. You might have been known as a girl with no feelings, but you sure were full of thoughts.