The light that entered my life 💕🌸

Fated to love you 💐❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol’s looking at his phone with serious glances . Tried not to show it in front of Jeonghan so he put it aside after turning it off . 

Eyes drift soon to the smaller figure next to him  , trying so hard to solve a question in biology , having adorable pouts as he’s holding the pen firmly . 

“ Ughh I don’t know , how would I know this stupid question ?!” 

He give up , slammed the pen into the book and screamed that before lying on his back and kicking in frustration , making the man there blink as he chuckled after that . 

“ You know , let’s take a small break if you want , we still have some time .” 

Jeonghan nodded , eyes become teary as he looked to his side and wiped them before it falls . 

*Sniffle*

” I will take bad mark again .” 

Seungcheol’s heart softened . 

” Biology doesn’t need a hard thinking Jeonghan, it’s something from your life , it’s talks about anything including human beings and other creators , it’s so easy if you looked more for it .” 

He’s hearing , heart tugging like crazy when he felt the man held his waist and flip him to his back to see his face . 

“ D-don’t cry , I will make sure you enter the exam while you’re fully aware of what’s gonna come .”

 

💕🌸💕🌸 

Around 1:00 in the morning , Jeonghan slept peacefully after seungcheol’s Lessons. As the man just left to the bathroom and when he came back, he’s seeing the adorable sight. 

Picked him up soon as he if he’s a feather ar in his arm. Admired the angelic facial feathers close to him, his eyelashes seems to get thicker, cheek pink there and lips thin and so perfect there. 

He placed him down so gently on the king-sized bed. Covered his chest with the heavy warm blanket before shutting the lamp and going out, found the small girl in front of him as she walked out her bedroom wearing her adorable pajama while rubbing her eyes and her bunny plush on her other hand.

” A-ajusshi, yoojin’s scared.” 

The man blinked.

As he noticed that it’s raining outside heavily and the thunder sound made the small girl teary, her lips trembled and soon she run to his arm, hugging his long leg and he quickly kneeled down and took her on his arm. Picked her.

” There’s nothing to be afraid of, because when it's raining they say the fairy tales are on their way to grant the children’s wishes right?!”

The small girl looked at the man with adorable teary eyes as she blinked them away.” Fairytale?!”

Seungcheol placed her back on the bed. 

” Yeah..” 

Yoonjin cutely giggled after that. 

” But Mama said that fairytale isn’t real .” 

Seungcheol blinked as he cracked. Looked away as he flushed and turned back to look at the girl. 

Cleared his throat. 

” You doesn’t know till you see them for real right?!” 

The small girl giggled again and nodded, went to the man’s arm again and closed her eyes as she’s hugging him while sitting on his lap. 

” Yoonjin love ajusshi, ajusshi’s so kind .” 

The man didn’t know what happened to his heart at that moment. He almost teared up hearing that , embraced the pure girl and shut his eyes as he bite his lips . 

“ Ajusshi Love you too yoonjin-ah , I love all of your family ..” 

 

.....

The father of the house who steppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter