I wonder if I will see him again 💐💕

Fated to love you 💐❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment he woke up from his unconscious state, Jeonghan sat up and widened his eyes, had a dream that he was about to get but a certain huge handsome man saved him. 

“ Jeonghan-ah ~?!” 

The pretty boy looked towards his bedroom door where his father’s standing with a serious face and he seems to be angry. 

“ A-appa ..what happened to me ?!”

The man went towards him and sat on the edge of the bed . 

“ Didn’t I said that you need to call me when you’re going somewhere ?!

jeonghan looked away as he bites his lips. Afraid of his papa's scary glances although the man’s only worried about him. 

“ You were at work appa .” 

The man left a long sigh . 

“ Even if i’m at work , i’ll Come to pick you up so you don’t have too go alone , and who was that man who brought you here ?!he didn’t do anything weird to you right ?!”

Jeonghan’s heart skipped slightly as he remembered him fainting and being held by the strong arm , although he was unconscious but he felt him. 

He’s so strong and warm. 

“ He helped me from getting harassed a-appa .” 

The man’s eyes widened slightly. 

“ Jeonghan once again i’ll Ask you , they didn’t do anything to you right ?!” 

Jeonghan nodded , knowing how his father’s overprotecting because his son’s beauty will catch anyone’s attention from evil men and woman who only care about lust, so father yoon know pretty much that his son might be target to anyone and here he’s being over protecting and he think of hiring a bodyguard for his son . 

But can he really trust anyone nowadays ?!

” A-appa , about that man—.” 

His father halted him up . 

“ So he actually saved you ?! Do you know him ?!” 

Jeonghan flushed as he shook his head . 

“ N-no but he saved me and even offered to walk me back home .” 

The father’s eyes glances seemed to be serious as he thought about some of the things . 

“ I need to search for him ..” When his father said that , Jeonghan blinked slightly as he saw his father running out the bedroom and his mother stepped inside after that with tray of food . 

“ U-umma you don’t Have to bring it here .” the woman smiled softly, her son’s cheek as she has placed the tray on the nightstand and jeonghan looked at the bowel of rice, kimbap and egg rolls. 

” Sweetie, I think your father wants to heir  someone who looks after you as you go out and umma thinks the same, your beauty can be really something against you and we’re afraid if you get harassed for real next time .” 

Jeonghan felt really annoyed. 

” I won’t go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter