The beautiful family 🌸💕

Fated to love you 💐❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having to move another house was hard for Jeonghan, he’s in his new room now, unpacking his stuff and sweating slightly , because he has been moving from here to there. Innocently just placing everything in its place. 

Still thought, he can’t believe that they are gonna be leaving in this huge mansion. He didn’t even saw the garden overlooking to the beach nor the hot spring bath at the back hear of the mansion. 

This is like a dream come true for them, because honestly, they have lived in that old house for as long as he remembers. 

*Knock*knock *

The beauty flinched at the sudden knock, thought that it was one of his family members but he was wrong. 

Seungcheol came inside with tray of tea and sandwich that were made by him. 

” S-seungcheol?!” 

He was surprised, cutely flushed as the man placed the tray down and sat in front of him with his usually emotionless face. That’s why jeonghan’s having a hard time reading this man. 

” You refused my help at unpacking so I made you sandwich, your mother’s helping yoonjin with her room and your father setting up the pool outside with the workers .” 

Jeonghan’s heart fluttered. 

” i’m sorry seungcheol, actually I thought that it’s fine doing all of these things by myself, but I couldn’t do it all, my body’s so stressed out .” 

He felt dazed, blinked his eyes and noticed that he’s not seeing the tray in front of him very well.

How is it impossible? He slept so well today and he thought if he worked just a little bit won’t do that. He’s already so bothered by this fact and yet he hates to show his weakness to anyone besides his family. 

He looked up at the man, lips trembling and tears rolling down. 

” Don’t cry, it’s gonna be alright .” seungcheol mattered, wiping his tears away and the pure beauty shutting his beautiful light honey eyes. 

The man picked him up princess style, placed him on the bed and covered him well by the blanket.  

” I'll protect you, no matter what .” It was just for jeonghan’s kind personality, it’s because he’s already special to his heart.something about him is making him forget about all the worries he has, all the things he has done so far went missing when he’s seeing jeonghan. 

Seungcheol’s so thankful to day that he have went to that area , the seconds he met Jeonghan and the way he innocently treated his wounds when he thought that he runaway being scared of his figure . 

He wasn’t scared . 

 

“ Seungcheol-ah ~.” He quickly stood up instead of sitting on the edge of the bed and starting at the angel sleeping . 

“ Y-yes sir .” He looked away with flush and the old man chuckled slightly . 

“ His beauty have always been catching eye since young ages , he get it from his mother , that’s why one of the reason that I made you his bodyguard —.” Seungcheol halted the man . 

“ I will never leave his side sir , I promise you that I will be like his shadow .” the man didn’t know what to say, he’s already so happy that his son will be getting such a great bodyguard and look how loyal seungcheol’s being. 

” You’re already doing good seungcheol-ah, so now I want you to come with me to sign your contract nah?!”

The muscle handsome man nodded as he followed the father after taking a glance at the sleeping beauty. 

 

later on that day, jeonghan woke up at dinner time. Sat up and blinked cutely, seeing his bedroom all cleaned and everything in its places. The works he wasn’t able to do was done by seungcheol. 

He flushed looking at him tidying up his clothes and some of them were his and boxers. Making him jump off the bed in no time and run to the man with burning cheek. 

” I-I can do the rest .” 

Seungcheol blinked as in his hand there’s one of his cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter