A bodyguard to the beauty 🌸💕

Fated to love you 💐❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He went with his papa for quick shopping in the supermarket since the poor mother didn't know how to cook dinner without ingredients as the fridge were empty. 

His papa was picking the vegetables while he’s searching innocently there for the spicy sauce his mother use for kimichi. 

But he notices that it was not really that low for him to catch as it was high above and he blinked. 

” Did they made this roof for basketball team or what?!” he pouted, stomped his foot there and whined. Doesn't know by his innocent character that he’s catching someone’s eyes from a far. 

He starts to jump, trying his hardest to bring this damn bottle. About to try again when a giant man behind him leans over and took it easy. 

Jeonghan blinked. Flushed as he felt the man behind and he’s sure this man is not only tall but had abs from looking at his muscle arm.

He turned around and looked up to who it was.

Heart skipped, eyes widened a bit and soon sweet smile curled to his lips.

” We met again, mhhh ..” he said that excitedly as he wants to say the man’s name but he realized that he has no clue about his name at all. 

“ It’s Seungcheol , choi seungcheol .”  He took the sauce from the Man’s really big hand , looked up to him and smiled sweetly . 

“ I’m Yoon Jeonghan , nice to meet you again Seungcheol , I still haven’t repaid you back .” He pouted at the last sentence . Looked down then he mattered after . 

“ You even made sure I’m safe in my home, papa acted cruelly towards you right ?! He-he thought that you were someone harmful but I explained to him everything you did ...”

The man’s hearing with an emotionless expression. 

“ You can’t blame him , he was surprised by my figure .” 

Jeonghan shook his head . 

“ No , Definitely not , he was just worried about me , b-because I was born with such a weak body .” 

Seungcheol ruffled the bang of his black soft hair back . 

“ Nah Seungcheol , Papa has said to me some few things that are impossible to happen when I told him about you, h-he said that he wanted to talk to you about being my bodyguard, so you can walk away before he sees you again, or he will you know __.” He was halted by his papa, as he came blinking there, looked at the huge man up and down before he runs closer to him. 

“ It’s you ?! , the one who saved my son ?!” 

He smiled brightly . 

Jeonghan flushed innocently seeing his papa like his . 

“ Yes ~.” Seungcheol replied with frown . 

“ What do you work young man ?!”

Seungcheol won’t probably tell him about his work so he murmured . “ I don’t work ..” 

The father held his hand . 

“ Really ?! Then do you want me to heir you as a bodyguard to my son ?! I really gon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter