Meeting him 🌷❤️

Fated to love you 💐❤️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As much as the wind seems to be cold, Jeonghan was fine being all warm by his well thick clothes as he’s going back home after he had a quick checkup in the hospital because he kept getting so much dizzy lately and sometimes he faints. 

He sighed slightly and the cold steam came out in the air, he has to go home quickly because he has to study before sleeping since he has an English exam tomorrow in college, still thought he’s in level 6 but he’s having a hard time understanding few things and luckily his cousin who’s always explain to him English matters and spending nights often at his house’s not going to be visiting him like before because he moved to other new house far away from their own. 

He pouted innocently. 

He walked past an alleyway and as he was just passing, some old freaky men suddenly surrounded him and he looked up with wide scared eyes. Clutched his backpack and tried to escape but one of them held his wrist and pulled him harshly into his arm, cupped his face and looked closely. 

” So rare to find a beauty walking all alone at night ..” he touched his skins, moving his cold fingers and feeling more of that skin by sliding his arm inside the twenty years old college student. 

” N-no please, l-let me go..” his tears streaming extremely too much, body shuddering in fear and heart pounding fast. 

” Do you think pleading like that will work?! You’ll just have to satisfy all of those men before we let you go .” 

Jeonghan shook his head, lips trembling as he struggled from the strong arm. 

” That’s right, you seem so I think more than just fun it’s gonna be heaven..” one of them told and laughed evilly, slide the boy’s pants down, jeonghan screamed with all his might for help, but that caused the guy holding him to block his mouth . 

His tears streaming on the man’s hands while they already slide down his boxer, spread his leg wide apart and seeing his sensitive parts pink and cute, the old men felt extremely . 

Jeonghan looking with horror face, shaking his head, scream muffled by that hand. 

He’s gonna be . 

He’s definitely going to be . 

Just as one of them’s ready to slip his thing inside a quiet muscle strong looking man came out of nowhere and send that man flying away by just a punish . 

Is that even possible?!

Before jeonghan know it, all the old men are lying down unconscious and for him, they seem to be dead. 

Jeonghan sniffled, taking his pants and boxer from the ground as he saw the guy’s actually turning his back on him.so that he can wear it back on. 

” You shouldn’t be sneaking out this late.” 

His voice was so deep yet it brought warmth to jeonghan’s pure heart as he nodded innocently when the man turned back to face him knowing that he finished from the sound of shoving his pants on. 

” T-thank you so much for saving me ~.” he bowed deeply,  Closed his eyes and the man before him looking at him with an emotionless face. 

”I’ll walk you home..” 

Jeonghan’s heart pounded like crazy as the young muscle man said that, his Sharpe eyes an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter