Fairy

Biztar Universe

Fairy

 

Fairies in Biztar doesn’t really differ much from other fairies in other stories, in the matter of appearances, especially.  They are small and tiny, with a pair of translucent wing which drops Light Dust when they flutter. Fairy usually live in Fairy Town, some small part of the city or Fairy Community outside the city like in a forest, which all of those options filled by lot of trees where the fairies live together.

The color of the wings -which is also the color of the Light Dust- may be different for each fairies depending on their talent and their ability -the brighter / lighter, the better skill they have.

In Eve , there are 5 color mentioned in the story. Green, Gold, Purple, Red and Silver-white.

Green is the color for Greenery or Fairy with plants talent. They can grow plants everywhere and take care of any plants with ease. If Plant Fairies have good Light Dust, they can sell it like a high quality fertilizer .

Fairies with yellow gold wings are well know as Sun Fairies. They are the one living beings feel comfortable with. Their Light Dust feel like a drop of protective warm sunshine, along with Greenery they are the most compatible Fairies to work together in Plants Division.

Purple is the usual color of black magic and Magic Fairies can produce Light Dust that hold that type of magic power. Unlike other fairies, the darker the Light Dust is, the richer the magic it contains. This type of fairy are heavily watched over by the government to prevent any bad things related to black magic. Most of them usually are quarantined, but in Wonwoo's case, because his Light Dust is not dark -more like a very light shade of violet- he is free to live normally like other fairies, yet he is needed to report to the government every month.

Red is fire. Although they can neither produce nor manipulate fire, their red Light Dust -also referred as Fire Dust- can be used as a media to produce fire or for special bullet -but this is illegal-; the brighter the Dust shines, the bigger chance it is able to create fire. Some Fire Fairies who have a  good quality Fire Dust get income from selling their Dust. They also usually have warmer body temperature than other fairies.

Silver-white, not to be confused with silver-gray, are the color of emotion. They can understand someone's emotion as easy as reading a book. Most of them who can deal with all of those emotions work as psychotherapist.

Aside those five colors, the other colors are Blue (Water), Pink (Art), Silver-Gray (Weather), Brown (Culinary), Creme (Medical Herb), Orange (Craft)

Fairies occupation usually following their talents of understanding nature. Like, Greenery usually works for the government to take care of the plants of the world, along with Sun Fairies and Water Fairies. Yet outside those, there are other occupations fairies can take.

Just like in Eve , there is Cupid, and also Hansol working as Cupid Apprentice. Cupid is a big company, sheltering several divisions, making a path in Romance related work. The most popular divisions are Matchmaking Division and Wedding Organizer Division, the latter is where Team Choi work at -specifically in Seoul Branch. Cupid Worker is what people call those who work there, while Cupid Apprentice are for those who are still in training.

While for Jeonghan, and his colleagues, they work in entertainment industry where they perform -usually in major public events- using their Light Dust. Only those with a good control -amount of Light Dust sprinkling and Flying skill- can work in this line of work. They call those who work there as Light Fairies.

 

Fairy trivias :

  • Average height of fairy -male and Female- are 10  and 11 cm. The tallest Fairy ever recorded is a Sun Fairy with height 14 cm.
  • Despite the small size, they made up almost one fifth of Biztar’s population. The second largest Race after Hybrids covering 55% of the whole population.
  • While being the most Races-friendly being, Fairy is the only Race with pure gene -not mixed with any other races / hybrid-
  • The biggest Fairy Town in Biztar is the size of Soccer field in Ireland. While the biggest Fairy Community is in Amazon.
  • Only 5 percent of Fairies in Seoul work according to their talent. They are Plants Fairies, Sun Fairies, Weather Fairies and Herbs Fairies.
  • The most common fairies is Plants Fairy while the least common is Magic Fairy
  • There are only 89 Magic fairies. More than half are quarantined.