There would always be a first time

Just Because
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He slept at her bed that night. Desperately wanted to catch her smell although very fainted. The only smell that would make him able to sleep well. As she was the only other person who would always be his solace, his sanctuary, his heaven.

At 4 am, he woke up with sweat all over his body.  Because that was the first time since 12 years of knowing her, he did not know where she was. That’s right she was 20 and would be 21 in few months. But for him, she always the little Seohyun who trailed him behind everywhere when they were 9 and 8.

Ever since he turned himself to be a player, he always wondering when this day would come. The day she finally had enough with all his stunts. Having been her best friends for more than a decade, he thought she would march to his door and smacked his head while asked him why. Why he hated himself too much to do such actions.

But it never occurred in his mind that she would runaway instead. He might know how to handle a mad Seohyun who will fight him hard when he loosed senses. But he did not know  how to catch a running girl back into his arms.

Because he did not know how to find and get back a lost love. Because he failed once anyway. The night his mom passed away.

He became numb inside since then. But no one caught the symptoms of his broken heart before. Not even Seohyun. Because he had been protecting her with all the strength that he had. Because beside his mom, she was the most precious thing in the world for him.  Because both of them knew him better than himself.

The day they found out his mom’s cancer was the first day he climbed into her window. The first time he held on to her to avoid his nightmare.

Until they grown up and he had this strange feeling every time a boy looked at her with interested eyes. Seohyun was never known that the reason of why none of the boys would date her twice in the high school was because her best friend’s icy stare.  Kyuhyun was always a kingka at high school with boys wanted to be his followers and girls wanted to be his (one day) girlfriends. So against him would never be a good option.

And four years ago when they was separated for a whole year because he went to college first. His craving for her presence was compensated by girls throwing themselves to him. And while he tried his best to forget everything about her, every time he made out with random girls, he got a clear glimpse of his memory of her.  And since  he was afraid she would be disgusted with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter