If tomorrow would be the end of world, I would still be with you

Just Because
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When she came back to the room, though, he had been fallen asleep. But not before she saw a steady rhythm of his breathing that she was sure that he was fine. And then, for two nights in a row, her tears flowing freely because of him.

She ended up slouching herself on the feet of the bed with her head on its edge. Another hour or two later, she heard him tossed and turned which she knew now because of the nightmare. Then she did what she knew best. She climbed into the bed and his arms while held him close until he calmed down.

They were still in the bed together in the morning when she felt his lips in her hair. She suspected that his lips would be in her eyelids and nose later. This time though, she wanted to know why was that sequence. Why he never touched her lips. She turned her body to face him. And her lips almost met his because he was just tilted his head to kiss her eyelids.

Her breath literally lost. His heartbeat factually stops. And all the pent up feelings that both were struggle with came out to the surface. His gaze locked for some second swith hers before he finally closed the gap between their lips.

All those time she saw him kissing other girls, she had been wondering how would it be like if his lips kiss her instead. She expected him to kiss her fiercely. But their first kiss was far from fierce. It was slow, soft, and dense. As if he tried to tell her a story of his heart with that one kiss. He her upper lips slowly before done the same thing to the lower one. And she let out a moan at the moment his tongue swiped her already swollen lips.

So this was the feel of kissing her. Having been kissed hundreds of girls, none of them was actually excited him. Because none was close enough to his fantasy of her plump lips. But with that first kiss, he had to admit that even his fantasy was not as great as the real thing. Because her lips felt like a sweet strawberry. And with only that one kiss, he had been addicted to her lips.

Which he was afraid would happened if he had kissed her lips three months ago. Because it would not be fair for her if he had not tell her the whole truth about his condition. So he tore his mouth from hers, put his forehead against hers and called softly, “Hyunnie, we need to talk.”

Her eyes fluttered open with a clear confusion reflected there. He kissed her forehead and nose then rose to his feet. She followed his movement with confused eyes. But then when he offered his hand for her to take, she took it without question. He pulled her outside and sat them both in the front stairs with her body wrapped in his a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter