He find her, but will she forgive him?

Just Because
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She arrived that night in that beach house after drop by at her house to eat lunch with her parents. She told her father that she needed some secluded site to work on her papers and wondered if the Choi’s beach house was still theirs.

Her mother told her that Siwon, Kyuhyun’s older brother was the owner of that beach house now, since his father (and Kyuhyun, she said silently at heart) could not visit it without having a sad memories about his late mother. After all, that was the place where her Aunt Sunny spent some of her last days.

So she went to Kyuhyun’s house to visit her Uncle Sungmin and to borrow the house from Siwon. She was greeted by Tiffany, Siwon’s wife, who innocently asked if Kyuhyun was also coming, since it had been a while since he went home. Sadly she shook her head and told them (she’s not lying though) that he had to stay at the campus for his thesis.

Since she has planned to stay there for a week or so, she asked her brother to drive her to the grocery and then drop her in the beach house. Donghae, who was three years her seniors and her other closest friend was not buying in her excuse when others asked her on why she went home in the middle of the semester. But his girlfriend, Yoona, who was like her second sister shut his mouth out by saying he was also had a ‘temporary amnesia’ three years ago, when her went home after a football practice that gone wrong. She throw a ‘thank you’ glance to Yoona and promised her brother she would share her problem (if any, she underlined) with him once they pick her again from the beach house.

They had a nice dinner in front of the beach house, when Donghae blurted about the memories of when the three of them (the youngest children of the two families) were having a-collect-as-much-as-you-can-the-seashells contest. And while she was his sister, it was Kyuhyun who gave all his seashells to her so she could win. Seohyun suddenly blinked tears.

Yoona, who always care for her like she was her own sister, caught her puffy eyes and dragged her boyfriend home. “Oppa, Seohyun must be so tired. We should let her rest.” Donghae sighed and then hugged her tightly, “I may be condensed, but you know that you are my favorite sibling right? My favorite dongsaeng.” She laughed. “Oppa, I am your only dongsaeng!” He kissed her nose. “Take care Seobaby. And if Kyuhyun hurts you, tell me. I’ll kill that brat!” She startled and looked at her brother who only winked at her. “I know.” Yoona watched the sibling interacted with equally teary eyes. “Aish, my girlfriend is crying! We really have to go home now.” Yoona hugged her. “Work it out will you? I hate to see you like this.” “I will Unnie, now please ensure he drove safely.”

So she unpacked her things in the small bedroom because she could not able

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter