Bonus: Missing Mommy

Just Because
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soonhyun wondered why Mommy was not coming out from that big white room as soon as she usually did.

Being in the hospital for so many times, it used to be Daddy who would be inside that white room while Mommy would be beside her and held her hand tightly.

Now their role changed. Daddy was the one that held her hand.

Not that she had preference among her parents because she always craved for Daddy's flight trip* when he's around, being with Mommy while waiting was easier because she was not fidgeting much, unlike Daddy.  (*Kyuhyun liked to pull his daughter in his arms and swung her like she was in a flight.)

She tugged him in order to make him stop pacing.

"Uh, Sorry Baby." Kyuhyun said apologetically to his daughter while pulling her into his arms. "Daddeeee...." She whined.

Someone tapped Kyuhyun from behind. "I'll take her. You should be inside, Kyu." Kyuhyun looked at his sister in law with relief. "Thanks Yoong." He passed his daughter to Yoona.

Being her favorite auntie and also because she probably missing her mother, Soonhyun wrapped her tiny hands to Yoona's neck.

"I'll take care her, Uncle!" Suddenly a high-pitched voice startled them. "Dongyoon-Oppa!!!" Soonhyun's excited voice welcomed the appearance of her favorite cousin. 

Yoona laughed and put Soonhyun down. The little girl ran to Dongyoon who offered his hand while looking at his father who was coming behind them with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter