There always a reason behind

Just Because
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They used to be inseparable. Next door pals and childhood friends.  Both being the youngest in the family made them the best of friends.

But as usual, life is not something that anyone can predict. And who you falling in love with are also something you cannot plan ahead.

So when Seohyun realized that she had fallen in love with her best friend, she could only keep that to herself. Because the so called best friend might not had the same feeling, since he seemed to enjoy his bachelor life.

Kyuhyun, with his angelic voice and evil smirk, had becoming the most wanted boyfriend. Regardless his player status and heartbreaker records, many girls still wanted to be his. Even if that was only for one day.

She knew that he kissed hundreds of girls, and many were not a chaste kiss. He made out with a quite bunch of young women, and few were almost carried away.

But she didn’t not know if any of that had been more than a second base. It was a dilemma for her anyway to ask, though she knew if she was asking he might answer that truthfully.

Because she was one person from who that he was not hiding his truth self. He was not a flirty young man as anyone saw at the outside. But a care, loving, nice, and real Kyuhyun.

And also because she was the only person that he hugged at night. When he climbed to her bedroom without their parents know. And slipped to her bed without even asking for permission. Then pulled her body to him closely and tucked his head in her hair until both of them sleeping peacefully.

She asked him once, when their sleep over was still innocent, why he did that. “I don’t really know. I only know that I sleep better when you’re with me.” And that time, she just shrugged her head and snuggled back to his chest.

She asked him twice, when both went to college – with him one year her senior -, if that would be awkward since both were older. He just shrugged his head and put her head under his chin. “I could not sleep well last year, Seohyunnie.”

And since she saw herself the bangs under his eyes, she gave up and let him climbed to her dorm bed. Luckily she was given a smaller room so she could be by herself and no one would question why he always slipped into her bed.

She did not asked however, three months ago, when he thought she was already asleep, why he kissed her hair, her eye lids, and her nose, before snuggled to her with trace of tears that she knew was in his cheeks because her hair was wet in the morning.

And why, in the morning after that, he slipped away before she was awake. And most importantly why he made a scene with Seungyeon very implicitly at the park in campus on the same afternoon.

She knew he was a player, but she never saw it before how he kissed a girl. How his lips kind of melting with his partner’s lips. Or how his hand sneaked into the blouse of the girl and kneading softly. Or how the girl moaned because of his penetration.

She never saw it because he seemed to always checking out to where she was before he did such ert action. Or that what she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter