bunch of sucidal freaks

Through the HELL

BUNCH OF SUICIDAL FREAKS
Hongbin woke up and sent a message to hakyeon Aunty.
Little binne : hyung, good morning 
thanks for everything yesterday. How did everything went? I need one more help. The truth is I got you one more patient. Sorry I know you are really busy but .... ~.~ ~.~
Hakyeon Aunty : Good morning nothing is good about this morning. whaa my dear doseang thank you so much. You are the best just what I need at the moment, another patient, really??? 
Little binne : sry hyung but you are only one person I know and I trust.
Hakyeon Aunty: okay come to clinic. Let's get coffee together and dear jaewhan here aka your balled prince wants to thank his savior.
Little binne: he is still there ?? Why? And no need to thank me I was just saving myself from witnessing a death and stopping loss of music prodigy.
Hakyeon Aunty: kk come, fast m waiting.
Little binne: I will come but let me drop by my clinic first.
Hongbin quickly finished his morning routine and went to feed his animals in clinic. As he was cleaning them, he heard the door open, without looking he said "we are not open yet." To his surprise hyuk was sanding there.
"I didn't came too early right? Hyung "Younger asked.
"No, it's ok. I just wasn't expecting you. Stay there for a moment, I'll get things done and we can get some coffee and talk." Hongbin continued to look after the Little pets.
Hyuk also looked around the shop and quickly Hongbin was done.
They walked out together to get coffee but hongbin lead them to a clinic instead of a cafe so hyuk asked "where are we going hyung?"
"To get coffee"
Here???
"Yup, hyung m here open the door" he shouted at the door and a familiar tanned face greeted them.
" oh, binne is here." He announced.
And soon there were two more familiar face and a new face in front of them.
"Thank you. Thank you. Thanks a lot" new face repeatedly bowed hongbin.
Hongbin was totally dumbfounded and so was hyuk.
Let's get inside first and we can talk. Hongbin suggested and soon everyone got inside. 
He is the boy from last night, right? Hakyeon broke the silence once they were seated.
Yes. Hongbin and hyuk both replied in unison.
So what is doing here?
Hongbin replied "he is the one, I was talking about earlier."
"Oh! So what's his problem?" Hakyeon asked.
"I don't know why but his problem is same as mine" hongbin said.
And what's your problem? Jaewhan interrupted them.
"Same as your" hakyeon said and what's my problem? Jaewhan asked innocently. Hakyeon laughed thinking what am I going to do with these bunch of suicidal freaks.
You look a lot better than you did yesterday. Hongbin commented.
Yeah! Since some dimple flower boy saved me, I thought I would try living just to thank him. Thank you little boy.
Some Flower boy didn't save you but this little high schooler did. He pointed at hyuk.
So why does little high schooler want to die while he saved someone's life?
Hakyeon asked mindlessly and the whole room became quite.
"So we are all who tried to gave up life. We four" Taekwon asked hakyeon circling out four of them.
"Count me in too,Count me out " both hongbin and new face speak at the same time.
Hongbin continued I solved my problem and m fine and who are you?sorry,we didn't introduce ourselves and asked for your introduction either.
"No problem. You are hongbin and I don't know that boy but looks like he was there when jaewhan hyung... You know. I m Kim wonshik. I was the one who called yesterday." New face introduced himself.
Then hakyeon continued " let's introduce ourselves first and get some coffee. Normally, I would consult everyone separately and never let one of my patient mixed with other but all of you are uninvited patient who fell suddenly in my life as my responsibility. As the great person I am, I am willing to take you all in my arms but since I don't have any extra time for each of you, I am going to consult you all at the same time during my consulting hour with mr Taekwon. Be thankful to him that he is sharing my time with him with you guys." 
"He probably trying to get some people to help him bear you cause you are so unbearable to handle alone" hongbin said which made every burst out into laughter. Taekwon who is normally stone faced showed some reaction,too. And that was the reason why hakyeon decided on doing group consulting instead of private cause Taekwon wouldn't even speak when hakyeon was with him alone. 
"Okay, unbearable hakyeon will leave and get you ungrateful brats some coffee. Until I come back why don't you people start to get to know each other." Hakyeon went to his small kitchen in the back of his clinic.
" why don't we start from the maknae? Little high schooler?" Jaewhan suggested. 
"Hello, I'm Han sanghyuk. High school third year, Dance major. I' m 17 years old and all you hyungs can call me hyuk." Hyuk finished his introduction with sweet smile and a bow.
Everyone thought for a while why would such sweet,well mannered little boy want to die. Life sure is hard even to this cute innocent thing.
Then Jaewhan stood up and announced I want to introduce myself cause I might not be 17 but my heart is ...
Younger than 17 wonshik completed for him in bored tone like he has heard it for 100 times already.
Okay, Jaewhan looked pissed but continued his introduction in cheerful tone. I am lee Jaewhan. I am a young balled singer and yesterday I wanted to die cause people were trying to rid of me but today I want to get rid of them. I am older then wonshik and I found out I am younger than hakyeon and mr cat here. He pointed to Taekwon.But I won't tell you my age cause all you need to know about me is my cute face. He winked making cute noises which made hongbin cringe, Taekwon and sanghyuk were shocked and speechless while wonshik was laughing calling him cute. 
After he was done cringing hongbin declared you are 26 two years older than me and whole World can know it cause there is something called Internet where you profile is public.
"Wow, that's my sass queen for ya" Hakyeon came in with coffee.
"So who is next?" 
"I will go next if you guys don't mind" said Taekwon.
Okay, everyone nodded in unison. And Taekwon started " I'm former national soccer player Jung Taekwon also known as Leo.
"You are Leo" shouted hyuk "like the lion Leo of the field. I have heard about you and there is a soccer video game where there's a character Leo which is based on you. I love that game.
"Oh that game, I play that too so that cool character is designed based on you. I play as that character " hongbin added and cha Hakyeon glared at them "let Leo continue. Hmm?"
"Yes, mom" hyuk mindlessly replied, everyone laughed while hyuk became red at what he said. He tried to clarify himself by saying Hakyeon was acting like his mom which backfired as Hakyeon said "oh! my long lost son it's okay,you can call me mom. Now be a good boy and listen to your dad" Hakyeon's tounge slipped which earned another round of laughter and red faced family of mom, dad and son.
Leo mustered up courage and maintained his poker face and continued "I am 26 year too. But m older than Ken."
Who is Ken? Hakyeon asked.
"Jaewhan hyung thinks he is the Ken of all the barbies out there." Wonshik replied.
"Like Hakyeon Hyung like to call himself N cause using initial letter as nickname is old fashioned and using last letter is unique" hongbin added.
"Hyung are strange Leo,k Ken and now N like yen Japanese currency" hyuk said making fun of the hyung line.
And I thought you were innocent. Leo said
It's side effects of hongbin' sass which is communicable Hakyeon added
"No, they are becoming disrespectful brats as hyungs we need to discipline them." Ken tried to scare maknae line. 
Hakyeon's clinic door bell rings and everyone quite down. Hakyeon quickly look at his watch. "Shoot it's already time for clinic to open. Sorry but we have to end this gathering . we will continue after 5 pm and when we continue I want you all come prepared to tell you stories. Hongbin you are coming too and you haven't solved your problems yet. I know it's unfair that I know everything and you know nothing so I'm going to tell you my story too. Fair enough??" Hakyeon said.
Hongbin wanted to argue but Hakyeon was right and he loved this company. He enjoyed his time today so he agreed. 
"Oh no m screwed. I'm late for school. I need to go" hyuk panicked.
"Kiddo where's your school? I will give you a ride" said wonshik.
" oh, chic wonshik, give me a ride too." Jaewhan said with puppy eyes and aegyo.
"And you are sick" hongbin commented making a disgusted face.
"Okay okay, I will just give you all a ride. Let's leave before we are kicked out." Wonshik wrapped up.
Hakyeon see them off sighing &I have got myself a bunch of suicidal freaks."
Then, they all leave in wonshik car as promised he dropped them all off one bye one. Thankfully hyuk made to his school on time. Hongbin and Taekwon get off at hongbin's clinic cause Taekwon wanted to meet cats and dogs at the clinic. Jaewhan and wonshik went to their  label cause they had a big problem to solve and yesterday Jaewhan was afraid of losing everything but he remembers "if my song doesn't console me or give me strength then m not worth it" so he stands to fight cause he's worth it. He is hurricane that going to sink this label along with himself. If he is going down then so is the reason that's sinking him. He looks at wonshik who nods at him telling him everything will be alright. He nods back and off they go to settle everything, once and for all.