one down

Through the HELL

ONE DOWN 
Jaewhan entered the CEO's office. Everything was well planed with the help of wonshik, Taekwon and Hakyeon. He was ready and so was wonshik. "Oh, you guys are here. Wonshik you go practice, Jaewhan and I need to talk." Said CEO. "I know everything so just talk." Wonshik spit venom with his word. Power of words that's what makes him best rapper among the trainees. He wanted to debut as duo with Jaewhan and everything was settled but when he overheard his CEO trying to set up Jaewhan just for money. He was so mad but Jaewhan was no where to be found so he got a lot worried and when he found out what Jaewhan tried to do. He had enough he is going to destroy them all. 
"What?" CEO said not understanding.
"You tried to set me up. I overheard everything. You were like my parent. How could you even do that to me? Just for money. You were trying to get me into jail for drug use when I don't even touch them. You were going to put them inside my car when I come here today and have your man informed police and get me caught." Jaewhan screamed at the CEO. Jaewhan trusted the man like his father. When he overheard everything he didn't know what to do. He became so depressed that he could not think straight. He wanted nothing more than singing. He thought he was being a burden to his CEO so he wanted to leave to let him rest.
"Well, looks like you found out everything. Why do you think I did these things? You were going to leave with wonshik and all my company's income come from you. How can I just let you leave? When I was the one who made you into who you are. Don't worry nothing is too late. You can come back to me or go to jail. I have already planted drugs in your house and you not coming back home last night helped a lot. One phone call and you will be a goner." CEO threatened them.
"Yes, please make that phone call. I don't think I can sing under you after hearing all that." Jaewhan said holding his tears.
" what about you? Wonshik." CEO looked towards wonshik.
" I'm not staying either. I have failed yesterday's test and according to trainee contract, I get kicked out if I fail. Right?" Wonshik replied.
"If that's what you guys want then I'll give it to you." He called police and soon they heard police arrive. Two police officers entered the room. They were the same one Jaewhan met yesterday. They came to Jaewhan but bowed to him and one of them put handcuffs on CEO. You have been arrested for blackmailing, misleading the police and use of drugs. What? What? Do you have any proof? CEO tried to push of the officers. "This counts as assault to police officer and can become more complicated for you so please cooperate." Police said.
"And handcuffing a respected citizen without any proof can be charged too. You know" CEO shouted.
"And what you don't know is whatever that happened here today was going live on YouTube and everyone knows about your wrong doings."Wonshik takes out camera and turns the board-cast off. He thanks Taekwon for the camera and Hakyeon for the idea inside his head. Police take CEO out where tons of Jaewhan's fan and reporters are waiting. Jaewhan is not happy about reporters but is touched seeing his fans which he thought he would never see again. He is so thankful to hyuk for catching him on time, hongbin for his words, Taekwon and Hakyeon for everything that happened today and wonshik for being together all this time through everything.
He is happy to be alive and he wants others to be happy too. So he is going to help them all to be as happy as himself to be alive. It feels strange that he has already bonded so deeply with them when he just met them yesterday. He found life when he went for death.
"Hyung, lets take back door. Taekwon and hongbin are going to take care of police report and rest. We need to get home shower and all. you are looking like a big mess."
Ravi shows him a pocket mirror.
He really does look like a mess. He haven't changed since yesterday and after all Han river crying, falling everywhere. He is dirty. He feels so embarrassed that he was aired live in this state. "Let's go fast" he leaves with wonshik through back door which wasn't empty as they expected but it was less crowded. They arrive at apartment and get freshen up. 
"Wow, hyung you are number 1 in search engine and your video has gone viral ." Wonshik tells him while waiting for his response. "Looks like I have gotten popular." He replies.
" you think it's a good thing." Ravi rolls his eyes at Jaewhan.
"My mom said being first is a good thing so I'm really happy to be no 1" Jaewhan replies cheerfully.
"Hyung, it's good to see you are back to normal. I was really afraid yesterday that I would never see your this side again." Ravi said being all sentimental.
"Meeee tooo kyung" Jaewhan exclaim cutely. I think they all helped me. I'm happy I went to river Han yesterday.
"Hyung " wonshik scold him. Don't ever think about doing something like that again.
"Okey dokey" Jaewhan said.
.............
(This happens after Taekwon and hongbin get off at the clinic )
.They arrived at clinic and other worker were already there. They bowed to hongbin and look at Taekwon who was so mesmerized looking at cats and dogs inside the clinic. Hongbin clear his throat to gain Taekwon's attention. Taekwon realize how he is immersed into animals that he forgot where he was. He feels embrassed. "This is my friend. He is here to play with animals so don't mind him do you work" hongbin wave them off. 
From what hongbin can remember. Hakyeon's soccer patient is very shy and rarely talks which gave Hakyeon major headache. He doesn't like being around new people so Hakyeon consult him alone before opening and after closing his clinic close. If Taekwon is that soccer patient than it's best not to disturb him. Hongbin lead Taekwon to the part of clinic where abandoned animals are kept and leaves Taekwon to play with them after giving some instructions to take care of them. 
After some time Taekwon comes to hongbin's office with a white cat and ask him if he can spare some time.
Since he doesn't have any appointment today hongbin nods. Taekwon ask him to connect to some live video in YouTube. Hongbin does that and he is suprised. It's Jaewhan talking to some business man about drugs and all. He quickly turns on tv and its all in news. Lots of reporters are already in front of the label. Taekwon briefs him all about the situation and they decided to go take care of the police report and all so Jaewhan and wonshik can have some peace after this.
They call police before CEO and file complain so they can have arrest warrant. They fill up the procedures and when everything is been taken care off. Taekwon message Wonshik to leave from back door and not to worry about anything then he message Hakyeon too.
Hongbin receives a message from a new number which seems to belong to hyuk.
New number: hyung m hyuk that Jaewhan person is alright right? Do you know anything hyung? I only have your number and m worried.
Hongbin: he is fine and don't worry. We can talk about everything when we meet at Hakyeon's clinic today.
...........
Hyuk is just getting things ready for his next class when he hears girls in his class started making noises saying " daebak Jaewhan and his CEO" which pick up his interest so he peaks and what he saw really surprise him. He quickly takes out his phone and look for the business card and message in that number.
He is relieved at first then the last thing really bothers him. Hakyeon's clinic he is still unsure if he wants to talk but he has to go. If he can't talk then he will listen and he loves the company with hyungs.
But first he needs to inform him mom that he won't be going to academy today.
...........
Hakyeon just finished his appointment with a patient when he receives a message from Taekwon. He smiles and tell to himself. That's ONE DOWN.