GROUP COUNSELING

Through the HELL

GROUP COUNSELING
Everyone gathered at Hakyeon's clinic. They all sat quietly cause everyone was preparing themselves for telling things that they wanted to burry with themselves. They thought no one would understand them but they are all here hoping someone would understand them. 
Hakyeon said "I will go first otherwise it will be unfair, right? Hongbinnie."
Hongbin was shocked after all these years, Hakyeon still remembers that. He said he won't tell Hakyeon  his story until he hears Hakyeon's story cause it's unfair. Honestly, hongbin didn't think that way, he was just trying to get Hakyeon to stop bothering him. But looks like Hakyeon took him seriously. 
"I'm cha Hakyeon. 27 years old. I'm a Psychologists. (Like we didn't know hongbin added but got ignored) I love making candles and dancing. I majored in dancing in college but how am I a psychologist? That's my story. "
Every one was looking at him in surprise and waited for him to continue but he didn't. "Wow, amazing story, my turn I studied about animals and one day I felt like dying so I went to Han river and some psychology sunbae stopped me and that's my story." Hongbin broke the silence sarcastically. 
"I was waiting for your reactions and questions to continue but you guys greeted me with silence and no hongbin m not done with my story and you are to tell me everything not just this stupid things that I already know." Hakyeon said.
"Please continue and don't expect reaction every time." Said Leo surprisingly.
Hakyeon continued "Okay, I hurt my legs while practicing for a competition and the doctor said I could not dance again or pursue my career as a dancer. It didn't stop me so I participated in the competition despite my injured leg. I gave my everything that day cause it was the last time I would ever dance and I fainted on stage. I did that so I would never have regrets. After that magnificently stupid act I couldn't use my leg for some time and fell in depression. My counselor helped me a lot and I was inspired by him. I learned to give up and pursed psychology in hopes of helping people who go through same thing as me. I first saw hongbin in an idol agency when I could still dance so, when I saw him again in medical college I was surprised. After that I was curious and followed him around because he reminded me of myself and I was right when I caught him standing on the railing of Han river. Though he never told me his story I tried my best to help him which would have been easier if actually told me something. Then I had found him every other week standing there and I had to run after a suicidal sassy teenager while I compete my study which was really hard. He was such a trouble but he eventually open up to me knowing, I won't be the one to give up."
"I thought you were telling your story but why are you talking about me. I will talk about myself so do me a favor and end your story if you're going to talk about me. Okay?" Hongbin gave N a angry smile.
"Then, speak tell us your story" N said.
Now, this came out of nowhere Hongbin wasn't ready but he knew he had to since Hakyeon already held his end of the deal. The deal which he said out of whim and looks like Hakyeon held on to it like a lifeline. He took in a long breath and started his story. "I hate Hakyeon, I never thought I'd hate anyone as much as I hate him. "
"Yah, talk about your story not me." Hakyeon teased Hongbin talking in same tone as Hongbin did every time he mention Hongbin in his story. 
"I'm taking and don't interrupt me, no wonder I hate you so much." Hongbin snapped back and continued his talk. "I hated him cause he would not let me be. He would always be there. I can't trust people but he left me no choice. I had built up a barrier. I would be friendly to all but never let anyone be my friend. He destroyed it all and honestly, I was afraid cause people I thought who would be with me forever left me within a moment. I thought he would get unnecessarily close and leave when I get attached to him. I didn't knew N hyung saw me at an idol agency, I thought we met for the first time in river Han I guess it's not. So I wanted to become a singer but I got cut off because I had no talent. It was hard but I was fine cause she was there. I loved her a lot. She was my all. We both loved each other a lot. River Han is a special place for me. My family pressured me a lot for my career choice but she would always comfort me, support me. I met her first at river while screaming my frustration. She laughed at me. Hongbin smile remembering his past. From that day onwards she always listened to my problems and consulted me. I was always so self centered we only talked about me. I thought she was my all but I knew nothing about her. I fell in love with her. I kissed her on river Han and asked her out. I was happiest when she kissed me back. But I didn't knew anything, why was she there? Where she lived? Who was she? What she was going through? I thought I loved her but I was so engrossed with my own life, I never really knew her. We always met in river Han. That day I was waiting for her as always, I was very excited cause I made it into medical college but she didn't came, she stopped coming. I waited daily for her. I didn't knew where to find her then it hit me how everything was always only about me. I knew nothing about her. Did she leave cause she was sick and tired of our relationship that was always all about me? I still waited everyday. I just needed one chance. I would fix myself and do anything to get us back together like us, not like a relationship all about hongbin. After 6 months she came back, I was so happy. I hugged her but she didn't respond. She broke up with me. I begged her but she just left. It was still selfish of me. I was so fixated on my own desires to mend us. I didn't notice anything. I didn't see the emptiness in her eyes and how weak and small she looked. I should have asked if she was alright? If she had been doing well but all I said was how much she hurtled me cause she left, how I was in pain. I made her feel guilty. After she left I had nothing, I was lifeless. My dream was already crushed. I just continued not dying. I wasn't living. I was in river Han  as usual, a girl approached me. She asked me if my name was hongbin. I said yes and she said I had to go with her or else I'll regret. I didn't know what to do? She said You are her life, she is waiting for you. Yeah that's what she called me." Hongbin continues with tears threatening to fall. 
"I went with her without any questions after I hear her that. She was in death bed. All this time she was fighting death and I knew nothing. I had no right to claim that I loved her. I was insensible. I should have known something was wrong when she didn't came for six months and when she did, she wanted to break up. I was so blinded by my own needs to notice her. I didn't deserve her. But she smiled at me she said she loved me and she was happy to know me. I can never forget her last words. She said "you can always replace me, be happy but please don't forget me. even when I die, I want continue living in your memories. Never forget that I loved you till my very last breaths and live the life I couldn't, live in my stead too". She died that day. She truly left me. I will never forget her. Not able hold back tears hongbin continues his story sobbing and N soothes him. Her friend who took me there gave me her dairy. I read it and it contained nothing but things about me. I felt so alone and lost without her. That was the day I met N hyung. At least that's what I believe. I was standing on the railing but I couldn't bring myself to jump. She had written only good things about me. She was sad that I brought her happiness but she hurtled me by leaving. I never regret anything more than saying that to her. I wanted to follow her to death and clarify that I didn't mean it. She was the sole reason that kept me going all this time but she wasn't there anymore. Then her last word rang through my mind " live in my stead too". I couldn't jump so I backed down and I heard someone clapping it was annoying Aunty. "
"Don't call me that" Hakyeon said sniffing. 
"So after that annoying Aunty never left me, always stalking me and he saved me couple of times when I tried to kill myself again until I completely gave up the idea of dying. It's all in the past but I'll swore to myself never to forget her. I hate Hakyeon because he reminds me of her but she had said the ones you love are the ones you hate because they affect you a lot and they don't seem to realize that. So I guess my hate is understandable, right?" Hongbin gives the smile that he could best come up with, at that situation showing off his dimples.
Everyone is wiping away their tears when hongbin is done with his story. 
"I guess it already late, let's take a break" Hongbin suggests to break silence. 
"Yeah, let's continue tomorrow" Hakyeon says.
"Kiddo, I'll drop you home. Your mom might be worried again." Hongbin says to hyuk
"It's ok hyung, I can go alone and I have already told her, I would be with you so no problem." Hyuk replies. 
"Wonshik shi, you should drop the kid home and I think I'll drop you home hongbin shi cause you know, you're not in very well condition at least emotionally. " Leo says.
"I agree" Ken supplies. 
Hongbin doesn't resist because of all the talking drown out all his energy and he thinks Leo's right.
They all dismiss themselves from Hakyeon's clinic. Chic wonshik has to drop off kid and the princess Ken, while Leo is accompanying hongbin and Hakyeon being the eldest on group is on his own.