Ticket isn't Enough

Carpe Diem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been an hour already but Joy can't decide what to wear. That woman named Irene was really hook her up. She was damn beautiful that Joy thought she live her whole life as a lie believing that she was the most beautiful girl in this world. Bae Irene make her feel insecure. She suddenly wonder if Irene grew up in United States like Yerin's sisters. Or she was just like an ordinary Korean girl with an English name like Joy.

 

"What the heck this mean, Sooyoung? You are a freak in term on cleaning and here your room is. Full of mess? Did you just 'womaned up' and finally asked Chaeyoung out on a date?" Yerim asked. She was her room mate in their dorm. She was another friend of her. 

 

"How the heck you and Yerin have the same thought? I told you she was dating a Thailander girl!" Joy complained and Yerim laugh. "Maybe because Yerin and I have the same name and only the end letter differs. Anyway I hope your date was beautiful, Yerin already told me. I will be out with Saeron." Yerim closed the door of her room and left the dorm. "That idiot." Joy munble and she look back at her clothes. 

 

"I need an advice from a Jung." She get her phone start dialling a number.

 

 

The concert was perfect. They are seated in VIP and Joy see how almost everyone fan girl over Jessica Jung, even Bae Irene. She was the only one who was busy on fan girling over Irene. Because Bae Irene was really beautiful. She was the perfect example of an angel. She wonder if she was taken? But how come she will go on a date with Joy if she is taken? Exactly she wonder.

 

But what if she only go on a date with Joy because of the ticket? On the first place she only talk to them because she heard Yerin and her talking about ticket. Maybe Irene was just another fan who will do anything just to wtach this concert she sigh and just enjoy the night with a heavy heart.

 

"That was crazy. I was thankful I went here with you." SinB was really happy and Joy can agree with it. SinB was looking at her best friend that like she was in love with her, and Yerin doing the same. "I wll be going? I leave you two?" Yerin says as she show her intertwined hands with SinB. Joy could only smile awkwardly. And she nodded. The two left. She was here with awkward silent with Bae Irene.

 

"Oh, ahmm what will I say?" Joy was scratching her nape. She feel like dressing up for Irene was a waste because Irene never look at her. "Oh thank you for the ticket. I really enjoy it. Thanks. Ahm I don't think we will see each other again. I am busy person and I just let myself have some lose tonight. Thanks again. I will be going now." Irene smile and bow. Joy could only nod and frown.

 

"Oh what is your name again?" Irene asked, and that's hurt. Joy thought taht Irene could like her but she was wrong. The girl doesn't even know her name.

 

"It's Joy."

 

"Oh Joy. Thank you. I'll be going now." With that Irene bow again and left her alone standing in the middle of people fan girling over Jessica Jung. She was hurt, maybe it was wrong of her thinking that Irene would like her. She keep her hopes too much again. That's why she was always hurt.

 

 

 

"Hey you're not telling me yet what happened on the weekend two weeks ago." Irene was out on a lunch with her two best friend, Wendy and Seulgi. Irene remembers that night. It was a blast, she never knew sharing a seat with a College kid will lead her on watching a concert of her idol. Wendy and Seulgi see how Irene smile.

 

"Are you dating someone already? You are smiling like an idiot." Seulgi says and Irene immediately shook her hand and waive her hands. "No I was just happy to finally watch a concert of my idol." Irene admits.

 

"Oh? Where the heck you got a ticket?" Wendy was feeling envious she was a fan of Jessica Jung too. "Oh." Irene remembers now. She almost forgot about that tall college kid who says her name loudly and how she look embarrassed trying to make excuse. She forgot her name again.

 

"I sat with a kid in the coffee shop." Irene told the whole story. On how embarrass the college kid is and how this girl who is sister of Jessica Jung a best friend of the tall kid make a deal with her on dating her best friend for a ticket.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter