Jealous and Anxious

Carpe Diem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy was smiling sheepishly the moment she saw the van that Irene's friend owned. The girl messaged her last night that they will fetch her; Joy was looking forward to this camping. For the last two days; Irene was getting clingy, they never had again. The latter was messaging her too more often than the usual.

 

"Yah I wish there's others campers there so that I could meet another girl." Joy rolled her eyes; Yerim was being her dumb self again. As usual this is her way of moving on; what do you call that when someone uses others? Well totally a Kim Yerim.

 

"Date a cricket because as far as I know we will go to a rest house in a beach that owned by Irene's friend." Joy laugh on how her friend reacted hearing what she just said.

 

"The heck why you didn't told me?" Joy laugh; she went outside and in a snap there was Wendy's van. "So come on?" She asked Yerim, and give the girl a head lock. Yerim was hitting her and she only laugh.

 

They settled the things at the bac guided by Wendy. Yerim immediately settle on the free chair beside the window. Seulgi and Wendy are both in the front; the only seat available was the one on the left and two at the back where Bae Irene was seated.

 

Joy look at Irene and the girl rolled her eyes. Joy doesn't know what with Irene; however she immediately settled beside the girl. "How are you?" She whispers on Irene ear; and latter push her.

 

"Mwo?"

 

"I can still remember that you kissed her. What are you doing with her earlier?" Joy smile seeing how annoyed Irene. She didn't think twice and peck the lips of the girl.

 

"You are jealous of Yerim. Gosh. I like it when you are jealous." Joy mumble; but Irene denied that she was jealous. Joy doesn't want to argue; she just held the girl's hand and intertwined it with hers. Irene look at her with confusion. She smile and tap her shoulder. A smile form in Irene's lips. She rested her head on Joy's shoulder.

 

The ride was quite long. Yerim was humming to a song as she was wearing her earphones. Seulgi and Wendy are flirting with each other. And Joy and Irene were silent. Joy was just playing on the fingers of Irene.

 

"What are we?" She mumble; but it seems Irene hear her mumbling incoherent words. "Huh?" The girl asked and meets Joy's eyes. Joy panic. She doesn't want to hear what might Irene say. She was afraid. She immediately shook her head and smile.

 

"Nothing. I was just thinking of something." She assured. Irene was still looking at her; and Joy doesn't know what to say. The older girl lean in and their lips meet. Joy was in shock; and Irene pull away. "Stop spacing out." The older girl says and held her arms. Irene guided Joy's arm to be wrapped to her own body. She move closer to Joy and rested her head on the younger girl's chest. Joy could only smile. She never knew that Irene loves skinship that much.

 

 

Joy was in awe the moment she see how beautiful the resort was. She fall aslep on the rest of travel; and was only woken up by Irene. She was smiling sheepishly admiring the beauty of the nature like it was the perfect view for her eyes. She like how the sun rays touches the blue sea. She love the sounds of the water hitting the shore and the rock. 

 

It's just perfect how the chirps of the birds compliments the beauty of nature. Joy knows how relaxing is it; it's like running away from stress that her university was giving her. 

 

"Yah Park Sooyoung! You don't expect me to bring your bag!" Joy knows how Yerim could be annoying. She look at the girl and pull her bag making the younger to almost fall and curse her. Joy laugh it out; she love annoying Yerim because most of the time it was Yerim who is making some prank on her.

 

"You idiot!" Yerim was glaring at her; Joy smile and hug her best friend they are literally the Tom and Jerry. Joy almost forget Irene; but then she see how Irene was looking at them. Not only Irene but also Wendy and Seulgi. The atmosphere was kinda awkward.

 

"Joy and Yerim look good together don't they?" Wendy asked looking at Seulgi and Irene. She have this smile like she was plotting something. Seulgi smile and nodded. "They totally are. Why don't you date each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter