Pre War

Carpe Diem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joy was calling Irene but the latter wasn't answering any of her call, so she decided to visit the girl in the office even she know that it is too risky and might cause of Irene getting mad at her. Anyhow, she take the risk and patiently wait outside Irene's office after her Management Consultancy subject at 5 pm.

 

She was patiently waiting outside with her specs on and she was sipping her iced coffee. She was in usual college clothes, a fair of white plain shirt, and leather jacket on top and jeans with white sneakers and a cap.

 

"No I will pass it to you later. Ok bye. Joy?" Joy look at the owner of the voice and she see Seowon in a corporate attire. She removed her cap and smile to guy. "Seowon-ssi." She mumble the man smile at her.

 

"What are you doing here? Are you waiting for Miss Bae?" He asked, she was about to deny when a another man just speak. "Yes she is. She always wait here for Miss Bae. But never approach her. I saw her more than twice and also Luna did." The man explains. Joy can't believe that they see her. She suddenly feel embarrassed. 

 

"Wow." Is all that Seowon can say. He smile at Joy. "Miss Bae is lucky. Anyway, is Miss Bae still upstair?" Seowon asked the guy. The man shook his head. "She went home already?" Joy asked in surprise. 

 

"No. She didn't went here today. I heard from her secretary that she was sick." The man says and Joy got worried, she look at Seowon and  the man smile at her saying she can go

 

 

"Damn it! Why i forgot to buy medicine." Irene complain when she see that her medicine box doesn't have any paracetamol anymore. She get the key of her car to buy some, but then she heard punching of code in her unit. She suddenly wonder who could that be.

 

"Mwwo? Joy what are you doing here?" She was shock seeing the younger girl. Joy put down the fruits in the counter top and immediately check Irene's body temperature. "Yah! You are sick! Why didn't you tell me? Plus why are you standing? Come here!" Joy pull Irene back to her room and let the girl lie down.

 

"Joy."

 

"What?" Joy was murmuring some words that Irene wasn't able to catch. "if you cannot see me as a lover at least see me as a friend! I can take care of you! I keep calling you! Why are you so heartless?!" Joy was mad, because she was so worried. Irene was just looking at her. She doesn't know what to say. It's the first time Joy got mad at her.

 

"I'll cook some food for you and chop some fruits. I'll be back." Joy's tone of voice suddenly changes into calm one; Irene watch the door closed and the beat of her heart was still fast. She was touched, she never knew that knowing someone was there willing to take care of you could be this sweet and happy. She was busy guarding her heart that she forgot what happiness anymore.

 

After 20 minutes Joy came back with food and chopped fruits. Also medicine. "I will feed you." Joy says and smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter