Love and War

Carpe Diem
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joy got a little drunk; Yerim was broken hearted since she and Saeron break things between them. Joy doesn't like seeing her friend being like a trash the moment Saeron dump her. 

 

She didn't think twice meeting the girl when the younger girl called her asking to meet in a bar downtown. Joy knows that it was the only help she could give.

 

The moment she reach the bar; Yerim was already drinking and she joined her. They talked about stuffs and how broken hearted they are both. Joy told her how she felt like a toy; yet letting all the things go. Yerim called her dumb, but she just smile knowing it was true.

 

She remembers how Yerim keep mumbling on the taxi's backseat that she will never date a dumbo like Park Sooyoung. Joy could only laugh deciding that she will never date Yerim too. 

 

The moment they reach the dorm Joy see a message from her phone which was resting at the night stand. She realized that she left her phone there when she changes her clothes when Yerim called her.

 

She see how many the missed calls are; she decided to fix things tomorrow and explains to Irene, so she decided to just send a single reply from the message when the girl asked where she is.

 

"Joy!" Yerim was pouting as she straddle Joy on the bed. "Yah what are you doing idiot!" Joy yell at her friend Yerjm was crying. "Love me Joy!" Yerim was really annoying.

 

"Yah! I told you!" Joy was cut in the mid her little whine when Yerim kissed her. Her eyes widen. But then the alcohol works on her system. But she was still sobber enough to know how wrong to take advantage of her broken hearted and wasted friend. She pull away to Yerim; and she decided to  change Yerim's clothes. 

 

She get pair of pajama, and start stripping Yerim, but the girl suddenly hug her making her faces on Yerim's bare neck and only on her bra. Joy suddenly pull away when she heard two sounds; she doesn't know if it's because of Yerim suddenly moan Saeron's name or the unlock of the door. 

 

"What the heck Joy?" Joy almost curse hearing the voice. Why the heck Irene went here late at night. "You didn't answer my calls because you are busy doing some other girl? So professional of you. How good it is in your ego to screw girls at a time?" Irene asked. Joy settle Yerim on bed. She sigh and look at the older girl.

 

She didn't think twice when she pull Irene outside to the parking to talk to the girl. 

 

"What you see inside doesn't explain why I wasn't answering any if your call. I was just caught by the alcohol when I kissed Yerim back." Joy calmly explains hoping Irene would understands.

 

"But that wasn't what I see Joy? Are you playing your some dumb card against me?!" Irene push her. "Because it wasn't all about what you see; why it suddenly turns out that you are really good in seeing things when you can't see that I really like you?!" Joy was annoyed too because Irene was acting like this.

 

"How can I see tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter