Blood

Stranded - The Sin

Mustering her strength, she twisted the door knob, opening the door widely. She peeked inside the dark room. To her suprised, a man was sitting at a corner with a bloody knife on his hand. He groaned in pain. Youngjae? She froze at the entrance of the room, staring at him with mouth agaped in shock. What just happened?


After awhile,their eyes met. He finally noticed her figure, standing there at the door. He called her weakly, "A-ara.. help me". Finally his voice made her out of her reverie. She ran towards him and kneeled in front of her friend. She was trembling, didn't know how to react with the situation. 


Youngjae became weak. His plain shirt was drenched with the dark-red blood. "Oh my god Youngjae-yah. B-blood--", she cried. Her mind was blank. 


She saw a pile of woven clothes next to him. ing his shirt, Again she was stunned by the stab wound on his stomach. It seemed deep. Reaching out for the clothes, she put a pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding, hoping that could stop the bleeding.


As she was struggling to help her friend, the guy grabbed her arm. His eyes started to lose focus but he tried his best to stay with her. Her tears fell down even more. "The others, w-where are they?", the guy asked. 


Ara shook her head. "When I woke up, no one was here. Then I heard you", she said in between sobs. Youngjae groaned again. He shutted his eyes, bearing the pain.


"Ara, d-don't trust anyone--- Especially--", he stammered. "Dae---". He stopped,  letting go of her arm. Youngjae lost his consciousness. His body fell to the floor, inmobile. Once again, Ara trembled in fear.


"Yah!! Jae-yah", she shook his body softly. She quickly checked his breathing. He was still there but he lost a lot of blood. She was hoping the help would come sooner. The girl continued putting the pressure on his wound.


"Ara?", someone called her from behind. She snapped to the door. Daehyun. He looked so suprised. The guy quickly joined her and staring at his inmobile friend. "--Y-youngjae??", he muttered. Ara was just gazing at him. What did Youngjae mean by 'Dae'? She shouldn't trust him? What actually happened this whole time? She just fell asleep for 2 hours and something had happened? Even Eunbyul and Dana weren't here, in the guesthouse.

"It's a mistake. I-I don't mean to--", Jaebum said from the wide-open door. Clairre was next to him, in shock. Her eyes were as big as .


"What do you mean?", Ara asked. She didn't get it. She looked at Jaebum for awhile before she caught the blood on Jaebum's hands and shirt. "Y-you??".