Why I love you

The reason. Jaejoong's birthday special mini-series

This is the reason why… I love you

 

-YunJae-

 

A storm hailing outside, voices of suffocating people crying in your soul, thus made your desperate soul weaker, trying to get out of the sinfully obedience you’ve commit. You need a savior to the depth of your mind and the depth of your heart that’s why I was there, digging through your most precious point, the point of showing you what is worth and not, whose to own or to left, I was therefore you. I’ve always been there to show you my pleased soul by your soft part, the most beautiful color I could ever see, the most exotic place I could ever want to be.

 

The beautiful painful voice emitted from your dirty mouth was absurdly enchanting. Those lungs that you broke by your own tobacco stick were trying to scream soundlessly. It was heart-breaking to witness that salty water running to the edge of your chin, caressing your soft pale skin. But this… this was the power you given me, you bought me with your might and you paid me to be your master, how beautifully careless could a person as egoistic as you could ever act?

 

The blinding fact was never be forgotten, those needled pink button to turn your heat on were always so hard whenever my lewdly fingers brush to your milky-pale surface, the taste of sweet commandment the drugs to my pitifully discouraged soul. Your long slender fingers were going to be buried in my back forever, cross-checking if I ever realize that I hurt you the most with my heart, but with thus feeling you gave me, you just sighed and notice the pleasure you would never get once again but then you did it, you rip my flesh and break my bone, regretting for not having my love in the future no more. 

 

But that was yesterday… yesterday… you were alive yesterday… you were with me…

 

5 sad years ago… you killed your brother… Junsu… with a blade of your tongue, with the love of your perfection. He was died with scissor on your hand, out of your jealously of he, ing with your Changmin, the younger lover you could never let go off. You were selfish Jaejoong, you notice that… Junsu was your one and only relative, why you wanted him to be what you bought him to be. He doesn’t own anything in this world and you with all the love he gave you, torture him.

 

You killed Changmin… your once to be lover… with the poison of your unspeakably perfect love and the eyes of the critiques. He died with the inexpressible pain and numbness, he was lost by what you did to him, you hated him to make such a good plays you wanted him to made, you hated him, because your brother ing with him. You hated him because he made you hates your brother. You should realize Jaejoong, you’d never be a person like that.

 

The one and very last person you kill… was your butler. He just wanted to break free from all the command you gave him, he wanted to walk to the other way from what you told him to do. Yoochun was just as innocent as a kid when once before you brought him to your home. But then he did all the dirty works for you, kill everybody you hate and took every soul you couldn’t get. You burn him in his runaway house; you blow his heart and his dream, how come you just did it?

 

And now today had yet to come.

We all are gathering here…

You killed me when I gave you… the love you crave to have…

You’re on our eyes when you suppose, to run away from us…

Why we all here?

Why we all gather?

It’s to show you what you’ve been miss

The love we used to gift

Why are you here that are our question?

You’re supposed to be there…

Death and lonely…

In the mansion you build for us

In the place you killed us all

 

Why you left us?

Why we cries?

Why we tear up?

We don’t even know

We hate you for what you did to us

We hate you for loving us

We all hate you

 

Why you show up?

Today was your birthday…

Why are you crying?

Why are you here

When you suppose to not

You suppose to go and eat your selfishness and unhappy happiness by yourself

You suppose to be desperately lonely

You suppose to be alone

 

With an explosion it end

Everything had ended

Nevertheless, we glad

No more egoistic life of yours

No more torturing to us

Because now you became one of us

The ghost of the life

 

Once again

You sacrifice your precious life

Just for us

And your lunatic mind

The doctors qualified your madness

Yet you still come

And blow your heart

This is why…

This is the only reason…

Why…

I love you