kyungsoo's love for seungsoo

Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

  Seungsoo looked at the anxious Kyungsoo, angry Chanyeol, and more angry Jongin. 

" Why are you here?" He seethed at Jongin who glares back.

 " No the real question is why are YOU here? Bothering Kyungsoo!" Jongin argued. Seungsoo scoffed and crossed his legs.

" He's my brother! You left him for 12 years! He was worried sick! He always cried and had nightmares!" 

Jongin looked down and looked back up. " Maybe you're part of that distress too Seungsoo hyung!" 

Seungsoo shot up and aimed his fist towards Jongin until Kyungsoo stopped him. " That's enough." Kyungsoo said lowly.

Seungsoo softened and sat back down, scratching his neck. Kyungsoo stared at him with a frown, " You're back on those drugs again?"

" What can I say?" 

" Hyung.. you need to stop. It's not too late. I can work more and get you help." Kyungsoo whispered. Chanyeol and Jongin looked at him with disapproving looks.

" No." Seungsoo didn't like being helped by other people. He preffered to be a lone wolf who depends on him and himself only. " I'm okay. I just need money.."

" Loan sharks?" Kyungsoo harshly asked and Seungsoo nodded. Kyungsoo pursed his lips and nodded, " I have some money saved up for you. How much did you borrow this time?"

" Around 200,000 won.." 

" are you insane?!" Kyungsoo hissed but didn't say anything after that.

" Seungsoo hyung, you need to stop putting so much stress on Kyungsoo! Look at his arms. You're causing him more stress and it's going to drive him insane." Jongin yelled, gripping his knees to prevent himself from attacking Seungsoo. 

" I'm okay.." Kyungsoo smiled smally and got up to go get his cashbox.

" Why are you even back here with my brother after you broke his heart Kim ing Jongin?" Seungsoo sneered.

" I ing love him." Jongin sneered right back. Seungsoo's face softened and he gave a small 'hmph'.

" I guess in your case we ran away first huh." Seungsoo sighed and looked at the night sky from the window. Seungsoo's face darkened, " Jongin you need to take Kyungsoo away right now. I did something bad."

Jongin's heart quickened as his puzzled mind prepared for what Seungsoo was going to say next. "Jongin. Chanyeol, " Seungsoo acknowledged the silent, fuming boy who glared at him, " I know I'm not the best brother but I can only depend on you guys now. Jongin it's great to have you back to be honest. Don't break his heart or make him cry. Chanyeol you've been his best friend for the longest time. Protect Kyungsoo.. I- I gave his information to the loan sharks.... I pratically offered my brother's organ for money and drugs." 

" WHAT THE ACTUAL !" Jongin screamed and shot up, grabbing Seungsoo by the collar. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter