the name egg and promises

Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
         Kyungsoo didn't want to go back to the cramped small apartment he called home. He didn't want to face the violent knocks from his brother again. He wanted to stay in happiness. Which ironically was in the hospital. Everyone who welcomed him with open arms were there and Jongin managed to get him into a group that talks about their problems to release stress and pain. He was happy. There were friends, friends he's never had. Plus Jongin was always by his side. His side, Kyungsoo couldn't stop smiling, it feels like a dream. It really did.

       " Soo?" Jongin interuppted his thoughts. Kyungsoo blinked and looked away from the window. 

       He smiled and tilted his head, " yep Jongin?" 

       " Tomorrow's your release day.." Jongin pouted and put his hand on Kyungsoo's. 

      " It's not like I want to go home.. can I please stay here?" Kyungsoo half joked but at the same time he was dead serious. Jongin sadly shook his head and sighed. 

      " If I owned this hospital, you would be able to come and go whenever you want butttttt luckily, I have a house! You can come live with me!" Jongin happily suggested and Kyungsoo smiled.

      " Jongin you've already done enough. I don't want to be a burden." 

     Jongin's eyes hardened and he bit his bottom lip. Kyungsoo worriedly looked into his eyes. " Jongin really it's all okay." 

    " You're never a burden you know that." Jongin muttered and got up from his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter