seafood soup and late night talks

Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   Jongin looked at the small space before him. Kyungsoo awkwardly looked around and looks down at the ground.

 " I like it. It's cozy." jongin smiled, still not convinced that this was a safe enviorment for Kyungsoo.

" It's ty isn't it but, this apartment has been home for a while." muttered Kyungsoo. 

Jongin grinned and hugged Kyungsoo. "Home is with you. So if I were to move here, I'd be satisfied too."

Kyungsoo blushed and shook Jongin off, " You want something to eat? I-" walking five steps to the kitchen, Kyungsoo realized he had no food, " I am out of food."

" It's fine, who would be hungry after that tasty hospital meal." Jongin joked and Kyungsoo glared.

" If that's sarcasm you're dead. " he threatened, " plus the hospital food isn't even that bad."

" I've been working there for 7 months now. And trust me. It's pretty bad if the cooks don't like you." Jongin chuckled and sat down. Kyungsoo offered him a glass of water and sat down next to him. 

" What did you do to provoke them Jongin? Yell about chicken?" Kyungsoo teased. 

" Actually.. I yelled about.. yeah chicken." Jongin embarrasedly said and Kyungsoo laughed.

A pound on the wall made him stop his melodic laugh, " Oh i forgot my neighbors were easily irritated." Kyungsoo explained.

Jongin raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms. " Lousy neighbors aren't helping your case." Kyungsoo had almost forgotten about Jongin forcing him to move in with him if there was something he didn't like. The struggles of overprotective first love and current boyfriend.

" You're being overprotective." Kyungsoo said.

" And who said you didn't like it?" Jongin teased making Kyungsoo blush.

" Okay okay."

Jongin got up and walked around. " May I?" he asked.

" Help yourself." Kyungsoo smiled and got up after him.

" One bedroom and bathroom." Jongin noted, " pretty roomy.. and is that.." Jongin walked into the bedroom to find pictures in frames. Memories. Kyungsoo and him when they first met, at the age of 5 and 6. Kyungsoo's mom had taken the picture of them, saying Jongin was Kyungsoo's first best friend. Then there was one when they were at the park. There were more pictures of them. Then there was one single picture of Kyungsoo's late mom.

" Mom was really never photogenic. She hated taking photos." Kyungsoo's small voice was heard. Jongin picked up the frame of Mrs. Do and looked back.

" She only smiled for you and your hyung though. Only for you." Jongin smiled and Kyungsoo nodded sadly. 

" I'll take you to visit her, she's probably been wondering where you went off to." Kyungsoo grinned and Jongin agreed.

" You had all these pictures and I," Jongin pulled out his wallet, " I had this one. " He opened his wallet and took out a small picture. It was of Kyungsoo and him at the carnival a week before kyungsoo leaving. 

Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows, " I'm sure our moms made copies for both of us though.."

Jongin looked away, ashamed. " I-I burned my copies."

" Oh.." Kyungsoo whispered. 

" All i felt was betrayal Soo.." Jongin said and Kyungsoo smiled sadly.

"Understandable." Kyungsoo brightened up, trying to lighten the sitaution, " Now you have my copies to cherish. We can make copies for you."

Jongin set the frame down. " yeah.." 

"Well wanna go to the market with me? I'll cook for you."

Jongin cheekily nodded and ran out to grab his keys.

A pound from the next door neighbor made Kyungsoo laugh as Jongin groaned.

_

 They entered the market and Kyungsoo ran to an employee who was strikingly similar to the goof at the hospital.

" Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo yelled and the tall giant squealed in surprise.

" SOO! YOURE HERE AND ALL HEALTHY! OMFHHHD.. oh." Chanyeol looked at Jongin and made a face,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter