meet my bestfriend!

Rainy Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
       Chanyeol ran down the corridors of the hospital searching for the room Kyungsoo was in. 

    " Room 206... 206.." he repeated over and over again, finding the wrong 200 number rooms. 

    He was about to ask a nurse when he saw a fimilar face walking with a doctor, looking healthy and happy as ever. 

    He forgot all about the rest of the world and went to hug his best friend. " KYUNGSOO!" he wailed and hung onto the surprised Kyungsoo. " YOU HAD ME WORRIED THERE SOO! YOU DISAPPEAR FOR A DAY AND CALL ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT SAYING YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL?! ABSURD!! YOU'RE TOTALLY BREAKING THE BEST FRIEND CODE WE HAVE." Chanyeol cried out and let go of Kyungsoo, checking if there were any injuries on his dear best friend. He sighed in relief but his brows furrowed when he saw the fresh cuts that were slowly healing on Kyungsoo's arm. " You're cutting again?" he whined and buried Kyungsoo into his chest. Kyungsoo chuckled into the broad chest and muttered out a muffled, " I'm okay, don't worry Yeol!" 

" Ahem." A voice interuppted Chanyeol crushing Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo meekly smiled and looked at the doctor. 

   " Chanyeol.. this is the Jongin." Kyungsoo awkwardly introduced and Chanyeol's eyes went wide. All he heard was long time competion. 

    Jongin half smiled and nodded his head towards Chanyeol as a ' hi.' He thought there was something fishy about the tall goofball. First, he hugged Kyungsoo. Second, he thought he was Kyungsoo's bestest friend the was this. Third, he touched Kyungsoo. Definitely something fishy. 

    Kyungsoo sensing the tnesion between the two waved his hands in front of their faces. " Helloooo.. forget about me?" 

   " No Soo." both of them replied together and once again stared at each other, both of them not backing down. 

    Jongin smirked and crossed his arms, " Yes. I'm the KIM JONGIN. The one who holds Kyungsoo's heart." 

    Chanyeol smirked back, " Well I was there all those years you weren't buddy."

    Jongin snapped and wanted to punch the tall elf if it wasn't for Kyungsoo yelling " YOU IDIOTS!" 

    " I'm the idiot?!" Chanyeol pointed to himself and pointed at Jongin, " HE STARTED THIS!" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter