intro

sugarbowl ✧・゚sekai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Seoul Daily Times employees,

As many of you know, Director Oh is retiring soon and has been planning for his son to take over his position. Director Oh Sehun will be officially taking over in two weeks time and he has called all employees for a meeting on the 15th of November. Please clear your schedules and be prepared for any new changes with the new Director.

Hope to see you soon, 

Seoul Daily Times

 

Jongin read the email nervously, the bright screen of his laptop shined on his face in his dark living room. Why do they want to meet us? What changes are they going to bring? I don't like the sound of  this...

The thought of having to leave the comfort of his home made Jongin incredibly nervous. Just going to do the groceries required a fifteen minute prep talk beforehand. And November the 15th... That was tomorrow! Jongin widened his eyes in horror, he tossed his glasses to the side and dragged his tan hands down his face.

"It's too soon!" He muttered to himself. The whole reason he chose this job was so that he wouldn't have to leave his house. Now he had to go in for a meeting and God knows how long that's going to take!

"It's okay, Jongin... It's only for a little while. You're lucky enough you get to work at home." Jongin sighed and trudged over to the kitchen to get some cold water to calm himself.

He's very lucky he doesn't have to work at the office everyday...

 

/--/

 

Jongin thinks he's going to puke. He was standing in the company bathroom - which he had never been to before and he had to admit it was very nice - staring at his reflection in the mirror. What if they fire him because he looks too unprofessional?! He wore a nice, crisp white dress shirt and some black jeans. He didn't want to be too casual, nor too formal. What if he wasn't enough of either?

The comapny meeting will be starting in ten minutes. Once again, the company-

Jongin gasped at the announcement on the P.A, he wanted to get their earlier so he wouldn't have to walk into a room full of people!

"Now that plan is dead..." Jongin whined, rubbing his face sadly. Before he could take his hands off his face, a voice spoke up from the sink next to him.

"Everything alright?" A deep voice shocked Jongin, causing him to jump and look to his side. It wasn't just the prescense of the man that shocked him, it was also his face. He was so... Handsome. His thick, black hair was gelled neatly with just the perfect amount of hair gel that still displayed the softness of his hair. His smooth, pale skin reminded Jongin of the marble sculptures from museums. His eyes were so dark and brooding, especially with his sharp eyebrows. Not to mention the suit he was dressed in. It looked more expensive than Jongin's life. The simple white dress shirt and-

"Um, excuse me? Are you okay?" The man asked once more, Jongin's eyes immediately flickered to his pink lips. They looked so soft... Wait! He was talking to him!

"I-Uh-Erm, y-yes! I'm f-fine! I'm so sorry!" Jongin stammered out and bowed deeply before running out of the the bathroom. He slammed himself against the wall next to the bathroom door and panting deeply, with a hand on his chest. That guy was so intimidating... I better go to the meeting before he comes out of the bathroom. 

Jongin was caught up in his thoughts as he walked to words the meeting room. He peeked in carefully before walking in, the large room was filled with people but what could he do? He wasted a lot of time in the bathroom. Jongin grabbed a seat to the side, in the middle front section. It took Jongin 24 years to finally master the perfect spot to sit in a conference. No one ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter