More than you know

I Wanna Be A “Lee” But Not Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong POV :

Two weeks have passed since that incident and here I am now, alone, broken. What a fool I'm. I thought that kiss meant something. I think he finally accepted me. Accept my feelings.

but what happened? What do I get?

Just an empty room, with some clothes that disappeared from the closet, and a piece of paper on the bed.

'I'm sorry'

Why would he apologize? Was that kiss a mistake for him?  Kissing me is a mistake? He's sorry?

Don't joke with me.

Don't joke with me you bastard.

Don't joke with me Lee Seungri.

"Hey buddy"

"Bae, if you're here to cheer me up then you better go home. I'm not in the mood."

"Look Ji, I'm sure there's a reason for this."

I chuckled.

"Reason? Of course there is a reason." Youngbae smiled but my words took away that smile.

"Because for him I'm just a stupid kid he can play on."

Youngbae sighed. "Ji, listen to me. I think- "

"I'm tired Bae, can you leave me alone for now?"

"Ji."

"Please. If you want to cheer me up, then all you can do is leave me alone."

 

 

 

 

"Please Bae"

He sighed again.

"Okay. If that's what you want. Let me know if you need any help."

"Thanks buddy."

 

Youngbae POV :

I got out of Jiyong's room and the next thing I knew was I've been dragged into an empty room by someone who was none other than his uncle, Kang Daesung.

"How? Did you manage to cheer him up?" than being greeted I got the question instead.

"Nice to meet you too uncle and no, I failed."

"My god, poor my nephew."

"I don't understand, uncle. Why did your cousin suddenly disappear? What happened? Why is Jiyong so down?"

"Right, you don't know about this."

"Then tell me what happened. It's about my best friend, look at him, he's like a breathing skull. Even cannibals will lose their appetite when they see him."

"Well there is good news but there is bad news that far exceeds the good news."

"Ok continue, I'm listening."

"Seungri kisses Jiyong because-"

"Wait" I take a breath. Inhale exhale, inhale exhale. "Okay, my heart is ready. So Seungri kisses Jiyong, ok continue."

"Okay, so Seungri kisses Jiyong out of jealousy with a guy named Siwon-"

"Wait, why is Siwon being a part of this problem? As far as I know- "

PLAKKK

"Don't cut my words constantly you brat, do you want to know or not?"

"Ouch" my head hurt so bad. He hit me. Right on my back head. I thought it was just Seungri who being a scary  man, but it turned out his cousin was no worse than him. "Please continue, I wont cut your words again"

"So Seungri kisses Jiyong out of jealousy with Siwon. At first, Jiyong met with the boy to complete his project. But because Siwon has some similarities with Seungri so me and Seunghyun think that the boy can be used. Seunghyun was ordered to keep the boy away from Jiyong but we didn't do anything about it. And as I said before, Siwon has some similarities with Seungri, maybe this's what makes Jiyong get close to him. Since then Jiyong has become closer to him. Jiyong spends a lot of time with him. After that Seungri begins disturbed and Seunghyun adds gasoline to the fire by saying that the boy is very handsome and very similar to Seungri. And finally Jiyong finished our mission by saying whatever it was and boom, Seungri's kissed him."

"Why don't you know what Jiyong is saying?"

"Because we saw that kissing incident from CCTV, after Seungri disappeared of course."

"We?"

"Me and Seunghyun. Seungri disappeared right after that incident and we want to know what happened and find out."

"And where is Mr. Choi now?"

"I don't know. The last thing I remember is that after he knew Seungri disappeared he said 'That brat, I had expected this to happen. I handed company's problem to you, ganbatte' ganbatte my . Did he thinks I don't have my own business? Why should I take care of Seungri's business? I miss my wife you know."

"Errmm I think I'll go home uncle." I have a bad feeling about this.

"I wont let you. If I have to stress out with all these love problems then you should feel it too."

"EEEHHHH why?"

"Jiyong is your best friend,right."

and now I'm living in Lee's family guest room, stressed out, with two people who being my sick-head. one locked up in a room not eating or doing anything because his heart was broken, the other continuing to curse for being tired and sleepless because have to handle two large companies, Seungri's company and his own company. maybe later if Seungri come back I'll risking my neck and punch his head for just one time.

 

 

Seungri POV :

"I know I'll find you here."

I was in the living room, looking at a large painting of 3 people. A handsome, black-haired man dressed in a light blue suit, a beautiful blond woman dressed in a matching dress and a small boy dressed in a same light blue suit. The three laughed, looking so happy. So perfect.

"How do you know I'm here?"

"I'm not know you for 3 months only, Mr. Lee."

"You still the man. Want to drink? I have a nice wine "

"Sure."

We sat on the sofa, in a house that had not been inhabited for a long time. The old Lee's family house.

"How's Jiyong?"

"You still dare to ask me that? You think?"

"Bad?"

"Even worse. Man, you broke his heart."

"I don't mean that, hyung"

"Still, he's crying because of you, a lot. I saw CCTV, you kissed him."

I chuckled, "Of course you see that."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter